• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA/SA/BA--Recap pg. 54---50% off
5 5

1,077 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, adampasz said:

I'll take this too if you've still got it:
Blue Beetle # 1--Here is an awesome comic of one of my favorite all time characters.  There are two small spine splits one at the top and another at the bottom.  Solid 5.0 or better copy.

Lately been collecting silver/bronze JLA, Adventure Comics.
Also looking for Flash before #150.
And GL before #90.
Pretty much any DC from 1965-75 that's not the Trinity. ;) 

^^

2 minutes ago, adampasz said:

Blue Beetle # 1--Here is an awesome comic of one of my favorite all time characters.  There are two small spine splits one at the top and another at the bottom.  Solid 5.0 or better copy.

And GL before #90.

I listed i think most if not all the flash tonight.  There will be more DC in the next couple days.  There are some nice world's finest left, some superman and superboy I think.  Check from the beginning of the thread some real gems left.  The blue beetle is cool.  I love that cover you will enjoy it.  Tuesday there should be more that you like.  

8 hours ago, adampasz said:

And GL before #90.

Hey I just realized I have 4-5 flash left in the top 150 and a couple more as well right above that. I will post them allnon Tuesday at some point. Thank you 

Missed you past couple nights changer.  There are some awesome comics still left.  Look through them and see if there is anything you like.  Also round 3 will be tuesday night 8pm my time.  Thanks bud.

Round #2 Recap----Please take a look below.  There are a lot of nice books still left.  Feel free to make offers via pm as well.  Thanks

Round #3 starts tuesday night at 8pm.....CAlifornia time.

Metal Men #34--This is a very cool cover.  Bright colors, great art.  Stunning.  This is an 8.5 copy.  Asking $25

World's Finest #159--Here is a nice 7.5 copy with a cool arrival stamp.  Asking $20 SOLD

Superman #206--Here is a cool cover of Supes getting beat up lol.  Sharp 6.0 copy.  Asking $10

Superboy #76--These old covers are all so cool.  This is a nice 4.5 or better copy.   Asking $30 SOLD

Adventure Comics #244--This is a very nice copy except the first page on the inside is detatched.  So lets call this a 4.0.  Asking $40

Star Lord #10---All of these cover are awesome.  i love every single one.  This is an 8.5 copy.  Asking $15

Star Lord #14---All of these cover are awesome.  i love every single one.  This is an 8.5 copy.  Asking $15

Star Lord #15---All of these cover are awesome.  i love every single one.  This is an 8.0 copy.  Asking $10

Here is a stunning copy---Lois lane #69--Superman is such a gentleman lol....love this guy.  This is a very sharp 8.5 or better.  Asking $40

Gomer Pyle #1--Have never seen this book before.  Solid 4.0 copy.  Asking $5

Star Wars #45--Who doesnt love star wars? lol This is a sharp 8.5 copy.  Asking $5

Superman #191--This is the nicest copy of this book that I have seen.  Looks like a solid 8.5 or better.  Asking $50

Last but not least is Deadman----Strange Adventures #206---This blue is smoking hott.  Dark, gorgeous colors and my favorite of the run.  I love deadman.  Here is a solid 8.5+ copy.  Asking $70 SOLD

Mad #23--This is the last of the Comic size Mads then it gets to magazine size and they then get too goofy for my taste.  I love the first 23.  This is a Solid 6.5 copy.  Might press better.  The beat up ones in the 3.5 to 4.0 that have sold on ebay went for $40.  The last 5.5 on GPA went for $129 in 2016.  Asking $125 Pulled

Flash #218--This is a cool cover of a great character.  Solid 7.0 copy.  Asking $10

Archie's Mad House Annual #3--This book is tough to find in mid to high grade.  Ive found a ton in low but this one is nice.  Solid 6.5 copy.  Asking $20 SOLD

Tales of the Unexpected #100--I love this cover for some reason.  I sold all of this run so this one must go too.  Solid 7.5 copy.  Asking $22

Challengers of the Unknown #33--This has a gorgeous blue cover.  love it.  Solid 7.0 copy.  Asking $12

Superman #209--Cool cover here, i know i say that a lot but im a comic cover lover.  This is a 6.5 copy.  Asking $10

World's Finest #174--Two of my favorite 3 super heroes on one cover not bad.  Where is wolverine? lol......This is a 6.5.  Asking $10

Doom Patrol #118--Such an awesome green cover.  Just a cool cover in general.  Solid 9.0 copy.  Asking $35 SOLD

World's Finest #154--This has a great cover and a great story.  Very high grade 8.5 or better.  Asking $45 SOLD

Superboy #171--This is great Art.  I really love this cover.  This is a very high grade example.  Solid 9.0 copy here.  Asking $30 SOLD

Brave and the Bold #70--I bought my first copy of this book beat up at a garage sale for $1 17 years ago lol.  I have upgraded drastically since.  This is even an under copy now.  Solid 8.5 copy.  Asking $40 SOLD

Twilight Zone #1--A boardie gave this to me and I don't collect these.  Nice 4.5 copy here.  A 4.0 on ebay went for $36 in may.  Asking $30 SOLD

Daredevil #16--This is my second favorite Daredevil cover.  Cause I love Spidey.  Solid 6.5 to 7.0 copy.  Asking $75 SOLD

Mystery in Space #91--This is one of my favorite runs.  Here is a sharp 6.5+ copy.  Asking $20

Strange Adventures #207--Here is a solid 7.5 or so copy.  Love this one as well.  Asking $25SOLD

Strange Adventures #208--Here is a very cool cover with a nice date stamp.  Sharp 6.5 copy here. Asking $12SOLD

Strange Adventures #210---Here is a nice 6.0 copy of this book.  Asking $10SOLD

Strange Adventures #213--This is a very cool cover as well....this artist is a machine stop hating.... solid 6.0 but with a clean and press def higher.  Asking $8SOLD

Showcase #43--Here is the first Dr. No.  This is a 3.5 copy, cover is detatched butt everything is still there.  Not an easy book to find.  Asking $60

This next book is just sick and I rarely ever see it for sale.  This run is awesome.  This is a sharp 3.5 to 4.0 copy.  A press would help this for sure.  Asking $150

Here is the last book of the night and one hell of a book.  I love these MAD comics.....Here is #22.  This is very very sharp.  Solid 7.5 copy.  The last 7.0 sold for $180 in 2015.  Asking $150 Pulled

Edited by SOLAR BOY

9 hours ago, adampasz said:

:takeit:

Adventure comics #368--Very very sharp copy.  I put this in the 9.0 range.  Nicest copy I have seen. 
Adventure Comics #395---This is another very high grade book.  This is at least an 8.5 copy. 

Sorry I missed the Adventure 374. I will try to pay more attention on Tuesday.

I was wondering when the bait would lure you in...., hm

2 hours ago, Miss Quinn said:

Adventure Comics #206 - high grade for $70

If it's still available :takeit:

Changer claimed the book at 8:50 am and you at 9:11.....sorry i have to give it to him but to be nice ill give you 25% off for the rest of the Sale.  There will be a lot of great comics coming up. Im sure there will be something you like.

6 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Hey I just realized I have 4-5 flash left in the top 150 and a couple more as well right above that. I will post them allnon Tuesday at some point. Thank you 

Yeesss! That is sweet to know.  Tuesday night will be my MAD time. :x