• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA/SA/BA--Recap pg. 54---50% off
5 5

1,077 posts in this topic

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

Panic #5---This is such a gorgeous cover and a hard as hell to find copy.  Reminds me of my famous Archie #50 cover.  Shar 6.5 or better copy.  Asking $100

Untitled-4-p1 (41).jpg

Take it

Just now, Wolverinex said:

I"m pretty sure people use the take it icon without naming the book....:takeit: but whatever... you are the only one making a big fuss about it.

my understanding of the rules for the forum(s) is that you should use the  :takeit: and specify book title etc etc. i don't think fine collector ii making a "fuss". solar boy is offering some nice free books and is no putting a cap on them, please keep that in mind.2c

1 minute ago, Raze said:

my understanding of the rules for the forum(s) is that you should use the  :takeit: and specify book title etc etc. i don't think fine collector ii making a "fuss". solar boy is offering some nice free books and is no putting a cap on them, please keep that in mind.2c

Thank you sir and guys sharing is caring

Panic #4---I think this one is one of the toughest.  This one and the one previous that Fan boy got are two of the hard ones.  They were the last two when i completed the run.  This is a solid 5.5 copy.  Spine split at the bottom.  About 1.5 inches so ill drop it for that.  Asking $60 SOLD

Untitled-4-p1 (42).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY