• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA/SA/BA--Recap pg. 54---50% off
5 5

1,077 posts in this topic

Golden Age--Silver Age---Bronze Age gorgeous books

Hello all, My first sale here this year went really well last month and I would love to top it with this one.  This is a mix of an original owner collection that has some nice golden age comics and some silver.  Also another group of books will be included that are mainly Silver age and bronze as well.  Prices will be nice and cheap like the last collection.  I will be posting about 30 comics per night for 4 nights like last time.  I will have a lot more FREE BEE comics thrown in so stay tuned.  Also this time I will have 3 nice books at the end of each night with the very last 3 on tuesday being very nice.  My goal here is to hit over 25k views in 4 days to beat my record from last time and would like 25+ different buyers.  Want to spread the love and get these comics to as many people as possible to enjoy.  I bought cool new mailers that i will use to ship.  If you at any time feel my price is higher than what you would pay please PM me im very fair to deal with.  Thank you all and lets have an amazing thread.....

So on that note :rulez: are listed below:

1) I will not sell to HOSers, Probation listees, or Boardies I have had bad transactions before.

2) PMs and Offers are more than welcome, but the first:takeit: gets the book in time order.  When negotiating via a PM, the final agreement becomes solid when the buyer post an :takeit: via PM

3) Shipping is $4.99 unlimited comics in the US and $8.99 unlimited comics to Canada

4) Returns accepted if notified withing 3 days of arrival of comics to your house.  

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Just now, Fan Boy said:

Ready with my root beer! :banana:

Wild Turkey and whizz can here, bunny boy

Just now, ChiSoxFan said:
1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

Wild Turkey and whizz can here, bunny boy

:whatthe:

bio breaks lose books :sumo: