• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA/SA/BA--Recap pg. 54---50% off
5 5

1,077 posts in this topic

Everything below you can take 50% OFF for the next 3 hours.  Thank you

Metal Men #34--This is a very cool cover.  Bright colors, great art.  Stunning.  This is an 8.5 copy.  Asking $25

Adventure Comics #244--This is a very nice copy except the first page on the inside is detatched.  So lets call this a 4.0.  Asking $40

Star Wars #45--Who doesnt love star wars? lol This is a sharp 8.5 copy.  Asking $5

Superman #191--This is the nicest copy of this book that I have seen.  Looks like a solid 8.5 or better.  Asking $50

Tales of the Unexpected #100--I love this cover for some reason.  I sold all of this run so this one must go too.  Solid 7.5 copy.  Asking $22

World's Finest #174--Two of my favorite 3 super heroes on one cover not bad.  Where is wolverine? lol......This is a 6.5.  Asking $10

Ghostly Tales #65--This is a cool cover.  Asking $5

Dracula #26---Nice sharp 8.5 copy.  Asking $10

Avengers #215---This one has been in my boxes for 17 years or so....just love the cover....solid 9.2 or better---Asking $15

Felix the Cat #1 3d comic with the glasses.  Not attached but they are still there.  Awesome copy that is very tough to find.  So one shows up on GPA that is a 6.0 that sold in may 2017 for $256.  This copy is in that range but to be safe ill say 5.5.  Lets go $150

Star Wars #14--This looks really nice.  I put it in the 8.5+ and with a press def over 9.0.  Asking $5

Tales of the Teen Titans #45----Everyone should have this....its Geroge Perez you guys.  Solid 9.0 or better.  Asking $5

Daredevil #200--Another very sharp 9.2+ copy.  Asking $10

Dennis the Menace #13---This is a very very tough book.  I have only owned 2 of these in 20 years and this is actually the better one...ugghhh i should keep it.  I loved watching him growing up.  This is a 5.5 copy.  Asking $50

Superman #70--This is such a cool cover.  love early Superman.  This has a detatched cover so i will grade it 4.0.  Im asking $150

Edited by SOLAR BOY

2 hours ago, adampasz said:

I've kind of become obsessed with it since @lizards2 snagged it from me yesterday.

Sorry, poop boy, Iactually do collect the series, but not very aggressively.  some of the later issues have cool monster covers!

7 hours ago, oceans11 said:

World's Finest 174

Ghostly Tales 65

and both Star Wars books 

:takeit: @ 50% off    

Thank you will add to your total and send invoice today. Great eye on those last 4....steals