• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA/SA/BA--Recap pg. 54---50% off
5 5

1,077 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, FineCollector said:

I could still use a few Flashes myself.  May the best Canadian win!

oooh boy you guys are canadian.....50% mark up hahahaha....good luck bud.  Im rooting for you both

22 minutes ago, adampasz said:

:takeit: at 20% off.

Doom Patrol #118--Such an awesome green cover.  Just a cool cover in general.  Solid 9.0 copy.  Asking $35

And I'll be ready to rumble at 8PM PT tomorrow!

Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 1.28.46 PM.png

its yours....great pickup.  Im surprised the high grade supes and World's finest  are still here.

19 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Brave and the Bold #70--I bought my first copy of this book beat up at a garage sale for $1 17 years ago lol.  I have upgraded drastically since.  This is even an under copy now.  Solid 8.5 copy.  Asking $40

Untitled-p1 (21).jpg

:takeit: per PM. Thanks!

2 hours ago, FineCollector said:

I could still use a few Flashes myself.  May the best Canadian win!

You might get some by luck if the issue numbers is same as what I have in my Flash run in collection. Grades will decide as I know then. Good luck! 

So special reminder that tonight starts at 8pm sharp California time( Yes this is how I like to say it haha ).  Tonight I will have some random Marvel.  There will also be 8 Flash comics...i just counted lol.  They are nice.  A couple Panics for those whole like them.  The MAD are not making anyone go MAD but i have some of those as well.  A superman or two that are high grade.  Also maybe will throw some wonder woman doubles that I have and some Metamorpho.  There will also be a lot more Free Bees than the first two rounds.  Stop by, use the :takeit:lol and lets have some fun.  Im in this hobby to enjoy myself and get great comics to buyers at great prices.  PM me offers and as always im very reasonable.  Thank you all.

And a 20% off to everyone and anyone till the sale starts tonight at 8pm.  Look through guys and gals still a lot of Gems on that list on Page 16. Take a look.  Thanks

Edited by SOLAR BOY

29 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

On my way home now will scan and will get this night pippin good. Would love some new buyers and some likes. Anyone that likes any books I post tonight will be able to negotiate with me better lol. Please like comics that I post if you like them. Thank you all. Sale starts in an hour....

I'll be asleep in half an hour. Have to get up at 2 am California time.  :(

Eating my supper ... then grab a drink, think I will go for a Lemmy. Had two root beers already. 

Will be ready for tonight! :popcorn:

IMG_0714.JPG

Edited by Fan Boy
Add a note...