• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PG this... Amazing Fantasy 15
2 2

30 posts in this topic

I have that book as a 5.0 and I think yours is a bit better than mine. There are no shots of the pages at all so a description would be needed as to page color and whether there are any tears on the pages and how the staples sit in the centerfold. The covers both seem to have some stains. None really severe but not small. The color checks are typical of a book in the 5.0 grade but it has no chipping. I can't tell if the color break above the "A" in Amazing is a color break or actually a tear. It matters.  I really don't know if the 21.00 sticker on the back hurts value.As it sits, a 5.0-5.5. I don't see where it could pull a 6.0 even if pressed and the interior could bring it down but we can't see it. 

Whoever owns it should be a happy camper. 

I thought 6.0 but with sticker 5.0, I wonder if he seriously got it for $2100??

looks as though he has tried to pull the sticker off with some success. I can't tell you what to do about the sticker other than it's worth more without it on there.

Great Book :) 

Beauty right there, so jelouse, I would say a good looking mid grade 5.5, beautiful copy though that price tag on the back looks horrific other than that ?

Edited by Aliens

17 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

I'm at a 4.5-5.0 ... a few too many creases and ticks to put it as a 5.5 ... last GPA for a 5.0: $29,500.00 (that's a lot of bacon) ... best of luck!

last sale of a 4.0 was $35,500!

That includes the pork chops.

Maybe the 21.00 was in pesos!

I do think it's better than my 5.0, not a lot, but enough unless I'm really missing something. The staples are not as good. I don't offer estimates unless I Own the book. 

Edited by Glassman10

4 hours ago, Glassman10 said:

last sale of a 4.0 was $35,500!

That includes the pork chops.

Maybe the 21.00 was in pesos!

I do think it's better than my 5.0, not a lot, but enough unless I'm really missing something. The staples are not as good. I don't offer estimates unless I Own the book. 

Show us your 5.0!

7 hours ago, silverweb said:

If that is a tear at the top left front cover, going through the A, and with the sticker in back and the assorted wear, I would say 4.0 to 4.5

The sticker looks like it is affixed to the bag/mylar.