• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 20% off listed prices - 25% if you already bought something ASM 92 -140 range, Silver Surfer 2, 8 Submariner 2-72

51 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Harry Lime said:

Submariner 19 $7
Amazing Spider-Man 142 $6

:takeit:

Thank you I will update the list a little bit later when I get home from work 

Okay, thread closing tomorrow sometime. Until then take 20% off listed prices on all remaining comics, new purchases only. But if you were kind enough to buy something from this thread earlier, you can increase the discount to 25% off listed prices as a thank you from me to you. new purchases only. If you have paid and had the comics shipped already but you want some more with the discount I will split the shipping and ask $2.50 from you for s/h. Again new purchases only to receive the discount off listed prices.

3 minutes ago, HighRadArea said:

Spidey 95 and 97 @ 20% off  :takeit:

^^^^ chicken dinnah! PM coming tomorrow at invoice time. (they were $18 and $20 respectively before discount)

Edited by Bird

Okay, I believe that everyone has been notified of their totals and books will ship almost certainly the day after payment is received. Thanks everyone, it has been exhausting. I will do it again this weekend though.