• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 20% off listed prices - 25% if you already bought something ASM 92 -140 range, Silver Surfer 2, 8 Submariner 2-72

51 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Harry Lime said:

I'll take Silver Surfer 11,12,13 & 14 as well.

The Lime-man shedding some green! Thanks again! Look out everyone he is taking the aggressively priced ones!

An announcement as well, I have a bunch of runs on ebay now as well. The full 1-18 of Marvel Super Heroes with the squirrel girl (beautiful condition but priced that way) and 19 & 20 issue runs of Hulk. Not SA but I can combine s/h with this stuff and will take %10 off BINs if you buy them here through PM instead of on the bay.)

Submariner 16 sold via PM. Thanks!

Edited by Bird

21 hours ago, Comics181 said:

I've decided I'll also take the submariner 52, something about him fighting sunfire appeals to me

Sold! Thank you! I'll send a PM with a running total, mostly to help me keep organized. Between this thread, my slab sale in copper/modern and ebay (my account and my wife's) things are getting a bit hectic. But that is a good problem to have.

Edited by Bird

It's not you, it's me! I made significant adjustments on all prices on all Submariner and Silver Surfer issues remaining. I eliminated the buy this and discount that stuff in response.  

I also added some more Amazing Spider-Man. I will try and get more up if there is any response to these. Included this morning are the 3 part drug issues not approved by the Comics Code Authority and the 2 issue Hulk story.

PM offers welcome.

(I don't think that any IH will make it to this thread. Maybe next week.)

Submariner 34 & 35 sold via PM deal. See how easy that is! (Thanks to the buyer.)

Edited by Bird

1 hour ago, Harry Lime said:

Submariner 38 $3 (another cover I can't resist having)
Amazing Spider-Man 120 $25

:takeit:

^^ Thanks again. I'll add them to the PM a little later.

Okay thread cleaned up. At least I think so. I will post some more ASM today and possibly tomorrow and then close it out Thursday or Friday. Then I'll invoice and get ready for a new thread with new stuff. I may go do a copper/modern first though. The future remains a mystery!

Okay, I am beat. And I have been killing it on ebay and packing all night. I expect that will be it unless there is a sudden and overwhelming response to the ASMs. I fell in love with those books while posting them here, never had Romita ASMs before so I will hang onto them if they don't sell as I think that they may go over well at the comic show I signed up to sell at. That said, offers are welcome if you like the book and not the price.

I will keep the thread open another day or three but may not post much more. Thanks to all buyers so far and the lookers as well. :foryou: