• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Accepting Submissions - Tampa Bay Comic Con - Kate Beckinsale, Val Kilmer, Gerry Conway

3 posts in this topic

Accepting Submissions - Tampa Bay Comic Con - Kate Beckinsale, Val Kilmer, Gerry Conway

tampalogo.thumb.jpg.132e489efd72ca29f4753c2202592776.jpg

Tampa Bay Comic Con Guest List  

Show Deadline is July 24th

Shipping and CGC are included in the prices below.

CREATOR SIGNATURES

If you don't have a CGC account and need to submit under mine it's $45 per book + $5 per additional signature (you pay all creator fees).   The $45 fee covers the fee for one signature, CGC fees (for modern/value), and return shipping.
If you do have a CGC account it's $5 per book + $5 per additional signature (you pay all creator fees).

Fast Track is $10 extra per book.

CCS Pressing is $25 extra per book.

The show dates are July 28-30th. I need books and payment no later than the deadline above.

CELEBRITY SIGNATURES
If you don't have a CGC account and need to submit under mine it's $70 per book + $25 per additional signature (you pay all celebrity fees).   The $70 fee covers the fee for one signature, CGC fees (for modern/value), and return shipping.
If you do have a CGC account it's $25 per book + $25 per additional signature (you pay all celebrity fees).

Fast Track is $10 extra per book.

CCS Pressing is $25 per book.

The show dates are July 28-30th. I need books and payment no later than the deadline above.

$5 fee to crack graded books. I can crack yellow/SS CGC books.

$5 prepping fee for books not sent in window bags - View this link for instructions How to Prep your Books Thread

$5 invoice form fee if under your account and one isn't provided

All books must include the owner's name, dealer account (if submitting on own account) and the creator/celebrity you want to sign it.

Forms of Payment Accepted: USPS money order, personal check (will hold item until funds clear) or Paypal with added 3% fee. No Paypal Personal payments will be accepted.

Any other questions feel free to PM me on here or email me at CODY[DOT]BISHOP[AT]GMAIL[DOT]COM 

Edited by Evil Cody

All of these books are in hand and have been personally prescreened. They have not yet been graded by CGC. They are guaranteed to grade out at the stated grades or your money back.

Underworld: Blood Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Signature Series
Signed by Kate Beckinsale
5 copies available
$250 each or $450 for both Underworld: Blood Wars covers - Price includes grading and shipping in the US/Canada.
389379_20170118193150_large.jpg.c89f64c62031360221d74f18d0d6f3cd.jpg

Underworld: Blood Wars #1 Variant Edition CGC 9.8 Signature Series
5 copies available
$250 each or $450 for both Underworld: Blood Wars covers - Price includes grading and shipping in the US/Canada.
s-l1600.jpg.9c84badd7a8e7ec021dc4ac92a6ebc3d.jpg

Underworld #1 CGC Signature Series
5 copies available - condition ranges from 9.4-9.6 - 1st buyers get highest graded copies
$250 - Price includes grading and shipping in the US/Canada.
underworld1.jpg.d692b628fd2c72adb151fb20d6647c27.jpg

Edited by Evil Cody