• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Accepting Submissions - Con of Thrones: Carice van Houten - Melisandre, Iwan Rheon - Ramsay/Maximus from Inhumans

5 posts in this topic

Accepting Submissions - Con of Thrones: Carice van Houten - Melisandre, Iwan Rheon - Ramsay/Maximus from Inhumans

nashvillelogo_zpsqa0dkgsi.jpg

Con of Thrones Guest List  

Show Deadline is June 29th

Shipping and CGC are included in the prices below.

CELEBRITY SIGNATURES
If you don't have a CGC account and need to submit under mine it's $70 per book + $25 per additional signature (you pay all celebrity fees).   The $70 fee covers the fee for one signature, CGC fees (for modern/value), and return shipping.
If you do have a CGC account it's $25 per book + $25 per additional signature (you pay all celebrity fees).

Fast Track is $10 extra per book.

CCS Pressing is $25 per book.

The show dates are June 30-July 2nd. I need books and payment no later than the deadline above.

$5 fee to crack graded books. I can crack yellow/SS CGC books.

$5 prepping fee for books not sent in window bags - View this link for instructions How to Prep your Books Thread

$5 invoice form fee if under your account and one isn't provided

All books must include the owner's name, dealer account (if submitting on own account) and the creator/celebrity you want to sign it. [/i]

Acceptable form of payments: USPS money order, Personal Check (will hold item until funds clear) or Paypal with added 3% fee. No Paypal Personal payments will be accepted.

Any other questions feel free to PM me on here or email me at CODY[DOT]BISHOP[AT]GMAIL[DOT]COM 

Edited by Evil Cody

I have high quantities of these three books on order. I'll start a wait list now for 9.8 orders and confirm them when I have the books in hand. They have not yet been graded by CGC. They are guaranteed to grade out at the stated grades or your money back.

Uncanny Inhumans #20 CGC 9.8 Signature Series
Signed by Iwan Rheon (Maximus)
$175 pricing includes grading and shipping in US/Canada

1606040_xl_zpsgultj9ka.jpg

Edited by Evil Cody