• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(attempted) Flip of the Day!
12 12

2,073 posts in this topic

I bet they had those title stats created before bidding even ended. And I doubt they have art in hand, it’s a digital mock up using the HA scan? And probably paid for by with sales credit from the big Master Race sale and buying “new inventory” to avoid paying taxes. But hey, at least the piece is a legitimately published cover and not something never published that they turned into an “alternate cover”.

I have bought pieces from Steve and Rich and they were a class act. I know many people who feel the same way. Maybe you would to if you actually try and buy something from them. I do not think they are trying to pull one on anyone by creating stats for pieces. You kidding most of those twice up covers, that has been done too ions ago. It is at their expense and they do not claim it to be original stats or original art. Anyone who has money to buy something from them knows that. They are in the business of selling art and they try and make it more appealing. I do not feel it adds to the piece but I do not slam people I do not know, never met, nor bought or tried to buy anything from. If you have a real complaint, let's hear it. Otherwise all this copying and pasting with insults is for children. Now I know enough to know no one is going to like this post and I will not get any credit for sticking up for good people or change any minds on this damn thing we call social media but at least I know I tried =)