• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD: 3.5 CGC Blue Label Action Comics 252 1st SUPERGIRL and Metallo Pictures!

6 posts in this topic

Message me if you have questions: $1,150 feel free to make me an offer, ALL offers will be considered no matter what the amount being offered.

Make me an offer

3.5 CGC Blue Label Action Comics 252 1st SUPERGIRL and Metallo Pictures!

I Have a situation and I must sell fast, I am pricing it to sell but payment must be made ASAP. I am offering free shipping via Priority Mail Signature Confirmation... I will ship out the same day I get payment. Looking to sell it today. 

20170613_212518.jpg20170613_212534.jpg20170613_212621.jpgimageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4bimageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4bimageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4b

Edited by silentassassin
chamges

I would but I am asking FMV or best offer. I will consider all offers, only condition is that I need the payment immediately and I will ship out today.

I have a long complicated situation so I am just looking for a very fast sell. I have over 600 plus feedback on ebay and 100% positive for all 600 plus feedback. I have been a member here for a few years and bought off of several board members.