• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay auctions: 90's Spider-Man pages!

3 posts in this topic

eBay auctions: 90's Spider-Man pages!

So, in honor of the upcoming new Spider-Man movie, I've put up some Spider-Man pages from 1997 on eBay. These are from the one-shot "Spider-Man: Dead Man's Hand" and are done by artist Dan Lawlis (his only time drawing the character, in fact). As with the last batch of eBay auctions, these are priced significantly lower from their listed prices on the art gallery (although, I know no price this side of "free" is cheap enough for the skin flints around here). Go look and bid, or don't, whatever:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=191225202282&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&_sop=1&rmvSB=true&hash=item2c85e9066a&afsrc=1&_ssn=whatwhatwhat06 

Oh, and don't forget dum-dums, if you don't have a US address or are using certain mobile devices, you won't be able to see the auctions. You'll just have to go to the art gallery and deal with me direct (it's a lot more difficult to talk business, than to talk the trash you do around here, but such is life, as we were never promised a rose garden).

dlsmdmh1p34.jpg

Edited by Meeley Man