• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CGC SS Sale! Lots of Sketches, Celebs, Simpsons, Family Circus, TMNT, Venom, Deadpool, GI Joe & More!

31 posts in this topic

Big Sig Series Sale! 

Lots of great signatures and sketches to choose from. 

1st :takeit:on any available item beats all including pending inquires or offers.

PayPal preferred within 3 days of receiving the invoice unless other arrangements are made ahead of time.

Normal board rules apply with nobody on the probation or hall of shame lists please. 

Shipping is $12 for priority mail anywhere in the USA no matter how many books you buy.

International shipping is available at cost.

Happy to answer any questions here or via PM. Thanks for looking! 

*I can also provide additional photos or scans on request...

Edited by Comic Book Guy

Superman #32 Blank Variant 

Signed & Sketched by Jeff Keane

Writer and artist of The Family Circus Comic Strip. Jeff's dad Bill created the strip in 1962. Bill & Jeff did the strip together until he passed away and Jeff took over all duties. He continues to do the strip to this day!

He is also the real life inspiration for the main character, Jeffy, as featured on this sketch cover!

$350

fc_zpsjyjaalky.jpg

family%20circus%20back_zpsroxdka9s.jpg

Edited by Comic Book Guy

G.I. Joe #196 CGC SS 9.4 Blank Variant Cover 

Signed & Sketched by Steve Leialoha

Features a rare full figure sketch!

Steve Leialoha is the artist (along with Larry Hama) from  G.I. Joe #21, the famous silent issue with

Storm Shadow's first appearance!

$350

gi%20joe_zps90hv3xpv.jpg

Edited by Comic Book Guy