• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ***CLOSED moving to eBay!!!*** TMNT #1 CGC SS Eastman/Laird 8.0 & DG #2 CGC 9.8 Ruby Red Smoking Gun for sale or trade!!!

7 posts in this topic

TMNT #1 CGC SS Eastman/Laird 8.0 & DG #2 CGC 9.8 Ruby Red for sale or trade/cash!!!

Greetings!!!:cool:

I have only 2 books that I'm willing to part with for the right price/offer.(thumbsu The 1st :takeit:wins unless other arrangements have been worked out.

I will accept PP, cashier & personal checks only. I will also allow payments up to 3 months with a 10% non-refundable deposit. S & H is on me thru USPS registered mail, and will ship within 3 days of receipt of full payment or trade.

There are many Boardies that can vouch for me as I have been here for years.:wink: Please don't hesitate to PM me. Thanks for inquiring to you'll!(thumbsu

I will entertain doing a trade/cash for the following unrestored books:hm

WW #6 CGC 7.0 & up

Flash #105 CGC 8.0

Flash #123 CGC 8.0/8.5

JIM #103 CGC 9.2/9.4

Here they're folks:

:news:***PRICE DROP!!!*** - TMNT #1 CGC SS 8.0 Eastman & Laird, sketches (1st Print) $5250$5000 or best offer - Origin & 1st app. of the Teenage Mutant Ninja, Turtles, Splinter & Shredder. Wraparound cover. 

Danger Girl #2 CGC 9.8 Ruby Red Smoking Gun Variant $5000 or best offer - 1 of only 11 in this grade, J. Scott Campbell art. ~400 printed in total, doesn't show up often at all. One of the most sought after MA books period!!!

tmnt_ss_8_1_a2.jpg

tmnt_ss_8_1_b.jpg

tmnt_ss_8_1_c.jpg

tmnt_ss_8_1_d.jpg

fullsizeoutput_d2.jpeg

Edited by jaja-mon12
Revised listing

23 hours ago, jaja-mon12 said:

TMNT #1 CGC SS Eastman/Laird 8.0 & DG #2 CGC 9.8 Ruby Red for sale or trade/cash!!!

Greetings!!!:cool:

I have only 2 books that I'm willing to part with for the right price/offer.(thumbsu The 1st :takeit:wins unless other arrangements have been worked out.

I will accept PP, cashier & personal checks only. I will also allow payments up to 3 months with a 10% non-refundable deposit. S & H is on me thru USPS registered mail, and will ship within 3 days of receipt of full payment or trade.

There are many Boardies that can vouch for me as I have been here for years.:wink: Please don't hesitate to PM me. Thanks for inquiring to you'll!(thumbsu

I will entertain doing a trade/cash for the following unrestored books:hm

WW #6 CGC 7.0 & up

Flash #105 CGC 8.0

Flash #123 CGC 8.0/8.5

JIM #103 CGC 9.2/9.4

Here they're folks:

TMNT #1 CGC SS 8.0 Eastman & Laird, sketches (1st Print) $5250 or best offer - Origin & 1st app. of the Teenage Mutant Ninja, Turtles, Splinter & Shredder. Wraparound cover. 

Danger Girl #2 CGC 9.8 Ruby Red Smoking Gun Variant $5000 or best offer - 1 of only 11 in this grade, J. Scott Campbell art. ~400 printed in total, doesn't show up often at all. One of the most sought after MA books period!!! ON HOLD!!!

tmnt_ss_8_1_a2.jpg

tmnt_ss_8_1_b.jpg

tmnt_ss_8_1_c.jpg

tmnt_ss_8_1_d.jpg

fullsizeoutput_d2.jpeg

DG #2 Ruby Red is now on hold!(thumbsu

Edited by jaja-mon12
Added new info