• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brian Bolland and Alan Moore

12 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of where or when (if even possible) to get Alan Moore and/or Brian Bolland to sign? I have a few Killing Jokes 1st printing that I've had in a box since I bout them in 1988. I've search and these guys are really hard to find.

Thank you in advance

23 hours ago, Wystan said:

Does anyone know of where or when (if even possible) to get Alan Moore and/or Brian Bolland to sign? I have a few Killing Jokes 1st printing that I've had in a box since I bout them in 1988. I've search and these guys are really hard to find.

Thank you in advance

Alan Moore doesn't do signings.

19 hours ago, Gambit24 said:

Alan Moore doesn't do signings.

Correction...Alan Moore signings are rare. 

Years ago, people thought Alan Moore would be impossible to get in the current climate.  Not long after that, a small handful of signings occurred, some were even eligible for Signature Series. 

It's not accurate to say "he doesn't do signings" without context.  His signature is not impossible, but someone who wants it needs to be vigilant.  I certainly wouldn't count on him showing up at a Wizard World show any time soon. 

31 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Correction...Alan Moore signings are rare. 

Years ago, people thought Alan Moore would be impossible to get in the current climate.  Not long after that, a small handful of signings occurred, some were even eligible for Signature Series. 

It's not accurate to say "he doesn't do signings" without context.  His signature is not impossible, but someone who wants it needs to be vigilant.  I certainly wouldn't count on him showing up at a Wizard World show any time soon. 

You are right what i should have said he does not do comic book signings. He has clearly said time and time again he wont do cons or private signings. If he has changed his mind i apologize for the wrong information. 

23 hours ago, Kevin76 said:

You need bring a CGC witness with you and have him go undercover :)  Think outside the box.  

And even then, it's basically IMPOSSIBLE to get him to sign a D.C. book. 

Hes stated before that he'll never sign another copy of Killing Joke... so it's pretty much not something you should hold your breath for. 

Read the first issue, keep intending to read the remaining issues but haven't felt properly motivated to do so yet. Issue 1 was all set up so hard to fully comment on the narrative quite yet.