• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HEROES CON 2018 June 15th-17th
2 2

125 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jay_Mick79 said:

Does anyone have any interest in a Edge of Spiderverse #2 Greg Land Variant? It’s graded 9.6 by a company not CGC. Thanks! 

PGX :wishluck:

Always love to meet board members while rummaging thru comic boxes.  Here is a pretty recent picture of me so definitely say hi if you see me (I'm 6'5" 270 so you can't miss me - forgive the picture since I was pretty high.  Get it . . I was high.:acclaim:

Andrew Picture 3.jpg

Edited by 1Cool

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend. Please stop by and say hi at least. We will have lots of great books from the Golden Age to today, so maybe you'll find some goodies too. We are on the same island as usual but we're gonna try facing Artist's Alley instead of staring at a giant post :) Booth #1621 -Nik

IMG_6303.jpg

Oh, and my shop is about 25-30 minutes from the convention center and 15-20 minutes from the airport if you want to check it out. I will be at the show the whole time but the shop will be open normal hours.

https://www.facebook.com/nikelspot/

Edited by Nikelspot

6 minutes ago, dem1138 said:

I can't make the show but if anyone has or sees Mystic #6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 please DM me, thanks!

David,

What grade range and do you want a pm here on the Boards?

3 hours ago, zosocane said:

ON, make sure you wear a Canes cap -- I will do the same.  

Will do! I usually have a Miami shirt or something on during the show. Where are you  staying at? 

Edited by OrangeNemesis

Definetely check out Nick's booth - he always has great books at even better prices.

Ah, this Con will bring back memories.  It is the 1st Con I ever set up at (go big or go home) since I was able to split a booth with Brock.  Did very well and it lead me to wasting my time and money at several other big Cons over the next few years.  I take it back - screw Heroes :cry:

11 hours ago, dem1138 said:

I can't make the show but if anyone has or sees Mystic #6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 please DM me, thanks!

Sorry, but I’m going to buy them all first lol