• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HEROES CON 2018 June 15th-17th
2 2

125 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Jay_Mick79 said:

Has anyone heard of any special variants for this years convention? I see Clayton Crain has designed a Venom #2 that releases next week and it is not available on Midtown? Thanks! 

last years con had several variants, id hope they would do the same

33 minutes ago, OrangeNemesis said:

you bringing anything special this year? dollar boxes again? My wife enjoyed flipping through all your stuff last year.

Not this year on the $1. We cut from a 40ft to 20ft booth so only the “good” stuff

21 minutes ago, OrangeNemesis said:

you bringing anything special this year? dollar boxes again? My wife enjoyed flipping through all your stuff last year.

Likewise, @G.A.tor - man, I was just talking you up to the GF this morning. I was recounting the story of meeting you at the H*C CGC dinner nearly ten years ago. And then soon after when I was shopping your booth at MegaCon I purchased two cgc 9.8 books that were at the top of my list for a very, very good deal. I was explaining to her how I came across the current values of She-Hulk #1 and Sentry #1 SDCC and felt great gratitude that our paths crossed.

I can't reiterate enough how great H*C is for finding deals and meeting the best people in the business.

A week to go! I love HeroesCon! Gives me a chance to see my very best friends here on the Boards, if only once a year. Hoping to get to more shows next year :wishluck:

Stoked to say I will be attending this Con after all!!  Now I have to pester a couple board members to secure a dealers badge for Friday!

4 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Stoked to say I will be attending this Con after all!!  Now I have to pester a couple board members to secure a dealers badge for Friday!

Much more difficult this year. They've gone to wristbands instead of lanyards, limited each booth to four, and are charging $100 per extra.