• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink FS - JRJR Wolverine, Juggernaut, Tim Sale Long Halloween, Dorman Painting
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Comiclink FS - JRJR Wolverine, Juggernaut, Tim Sale Long Halloween, Dorman Painting

Hi Folks,

It's time to highlight the items I consigned currently on comiclink!  Bid now to help me pay for all the art I bought :)

The items and current prices are:

1. JRJR Thor vs. Juggernaut Action Page -$205

2. JRJR - page with Wolverine and Punisher from the one-shot that also has Ghost Rider - $120

3. Tim Sale Batman: The Long Halloween Page $130

4. Dave Dorman GI Joe Toy Packaging Painting featuring General Hawk -$201

Thanks for looking

Malvin

Hi Folks,

The items I consigned are ending tonight!  All Still a deal and I hope they increase by at least 50% each before it ends!

The items and current prices are:

1. JRJR Thor vs. Juggernaut Action Page -$305

2. JRJR - page with Wolverine and Punisher from the one-shot that also has Ghost Rider - $140

3. Tim Sale Batman: The Long Halloween Page $170

4. Dave Dorman GI Joe Toy Packaging Painting featuring General Hawk -$305

Thanks for looking

Malvin

1 hour ago, Thawk said:

Did Jurgens do layouts on the Thor/Jug page?  I know he was a writer on that run, but curious his signature is on the OA page

nope, he was the writer.  I saw him at a con and got him to sign this page (and other ones he wrote), since I like writers to sign pages too.

Malvin