FS: Silver Age Marvel Keys
1 1

22 posts in this topic

2,188 posts
FS: Silver Age Marvel Keys

I am still paring down the collection a little, particularly the big Marvel keys. First :takeit: via PM or post in the thread will take it. No HOSers or folks on the probation list.

 

Returns are accepted within 7 days, assuming the book is received back in the same condition. Buyer would be responsible for return shipping.

 

Payment via check, MO, or PayPal is acceptable. Shipping within the US is included - if you're international let's discuss via PM. Please PM with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,188 posts

Tales of Suspense 39 CGC 3.5 OW/W $3695 

Very well centered example - note the double quotes and blue under the table...

IMG_4409.JPG.3e18788f391c608f82a251ad38e68df0.JPGIMG_4410.JPG.3e946c3316d92a35acc4d6861ad2aa9e.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,188 posts

Journey Into Mystery 83 CGC 1.8 C/OW Cover Detached SOLD

IMG_4411.JPG.e064b3b0d1608f108abf5d12aaa0c365.JPGIMG_4412.JPG.09ef1496cd734dc0960f67a42a2f622c.JPG

Edited by mrmitchgro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,188 posts

I've got a few more to list, but I'll need to grab the scans off the PC at home. More to come tonight, including a nice ASM 1 and an X-Men 1...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
218 posts
37 minutes ago, mrmitchgro said:

Tales of Suspense 39 CGC 3.5 OW/W $3695 

Very well centered example - note the double quotes and blue under the table...

 

What do you mean by double quotes and blue? I am curious. Fantastic books btw!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,677 posts
27 minutes ago, Sabersaw said:

What do you mean by double quotes and blue? I am curious. Fantastic books btw!

Tales of Suspense 39 is notorious for being miswrapped, so both sides of the quotations around the words "Iron Man!" are typically not visible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,588 posts

Nice Av 1!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
628 posts
2 hours ago, mrmitchgro said:

I've got a few more to list, but I'll need to grab the scans off the PC at home. More to come tonight, including a nice ASM 1 and an X-Men 1...

:popcorn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,188 posts

JIM 83 is SOLD, along with the ASM 1 and XM 1. Sorry to tease like that :sorry:

I do have two additional books for tonight: 

Fantastic Four 67 CGC 9.2 OW/W $795594886b7bb083_FF2067209220front_zpsseopfxvz.JPG.8895016e51ac9be30c49350ce62e9aaa.JPG

IMG_0360.JPG.140e1d4edc6e06ae468a3584a173ccb0.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
450 posts
13 minutes ago, mrmitchgro said:

JIM 83 is SOLD, along with the ASM 1 and XM 1. Sorry to tease like that :sorry:

I do have two additional books for tonight: 

Fantastic Four 67 CGC 9.2 OW/W $795594886b7bb083_FF2067209220front_zpsseopfxvz.JPG.8895016e51ac9be30c49350ce62e9aaa.JPG

IMG_0360.JPG.140e1d4edc6e06ae468a3584a173ccb0.JPG

Ouch that hurt. Been waiting and waiting...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,967 posts

(worship)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,188 posts
2 hours ago, Sabersaw said:

Would you consider trading? I have a listing up of big keys. 

Thanks I would trade for high grade EC horror, crime, or sci-fi, but that's really all I'm buying right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
459 posts
20 hours ago, mrmitchgro said:

Avengers 1 CGC 6.0 C/OW SOLD

IMG_4407.JPG.d5d262271e1da9365930ac138fbdd03c.JPGIMG_4408.JPG.ffca028a889e92ff8a6941dc01a4ed25.JPG

Avengers #1 :takeit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
218 posts
1 hour ago, mrmitchgro said:

Thanks I would trade for high grade EC horror, crime, or sci-fi, but that's really all I'm buying right now. 

Im so sad. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
1 1