• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

#SPAWN SLAB MEGA SALE# Once in a lifetime! Sigs, 9.9s, lone census copies. rarities; mini-series, foreigns, one-shots, variants, CLOSED

52 posts in this topic

#SPAWN SLAB MEGA SALE# Once in a lifetime! Sigs, 9.9s, lone cenus copies. rarities; mini-series, foreigns, one-shots, variants, etc.

:rulez:

I will not conduct business with members on the probation list, members listed in the hall of shame, or members on my ignore list.

First :takeit: in the sales thread is the ^^ PM negotiations are not valid until the buyer posts an :takeit:per PM in the sales thread.

Immediate payment is expected via PayPal.

I will only ship to the United States or Canada. Canadians should contact me for a quote.

USPS Priority Shipping costs are included in the price.

***All comics will ship between layers of stiff, precision-cut cardboard***

The scans you see below are scans of the actual comics for sale.

If the package arrives damaged, please take photographs for insurance purposes.

I accept returns for any reason as long as the following conditions are met: I must be notified and the item must be sent back to me within 7 days of delivery (as confirmed by postmark), I will even cover the cost of return shipping. The original payment will be refunded as long as the item arrives back to me in the same condition in which it was sent. I am very reasonable and will work through any concerns, but please...no buyer's remorse as my policy is very lenient. Be sure before you bid. If my conditions aren't met, I will not accept a return.

My kudos can be found by going HERE.

Edited by newshane

Hey folks. Some of you may already know me as one of the most serious Spawn collectors out there. I currently have three number one Spawn sets on the registry.

I've decided to part ways with some of my collection. Over the years in which I've accumulated these books, my collecting focus has narrowed. I am keeping all of the regular run, including variants. Almost everything else, however, will be up for grabs. This includes the various mini-series released over the years as well as fan editions, foreign editions, one-shots, and trade paperbacks. While the bulk of the sale will be made up of blue labels, I will be listing a few signature books as well. Many of the books I will list for sale are the only CGC graded examples that currently exist! Many of them are also top-graded copies (I will be listing a few 9.9s!). Some of the books were very, very difficult to track down. Some of the books will be sold individually, but some of them must go as complete sets because I'm not willing to break them up.

Pricing most of these books was difficult because of a lack of public sales data. When setting a price, I took the following data points into consideration: what I paid; GPA data, if available; census numbers; print-run; and several other factors. I hope that those people familiar with the Spawn market will find my pricing fair. If you are left scratching your heads, I'd appreciate a PM. Please no thread-krapping. (tsk)

I will be adding to this thread overtime, so please bookmark and keep checking back. I might have something you like.

I will also consider offers via PM. Just remember that the deal must be sealed here in the public sales thread and winners will be determined strictly and solely by time stamp. Once we've reached a deal, an :takeit: in the thread will be sufficient.

Okay...here we go...

Edited by newshane

CURSE OF THE SPAWN 1 GERMAN EDITION - CGC 9.9

Highest graded copy - only one at mint on the census!

Pardon the massive scanner glare - it's a thick cased book.

$175 SHIPPED

:news:SOLD :news:

Curse of the Spawn 1 German Edition FF.jpg

Edited by newshane
Wrong pic

CURSE OF THE SPAWN 1 - BLACK AND WHITE VARIANT - CGC 9.8

$125 SHIPPED

Curse of the Spawn 1 Black & White Edition F.jpg

CURSE OF THE SPAWN 9 - CGC 9.8 - SIGNED BY GREG CAPULLO

Angela's origin story.

$75 SHIPPED

Curse of the Spawn 9 SS F.jpg

Next up is Hellspawn - the first three issues, all signed by writer Brian Michael Bendis.

I will be selling these together as a set.

DISCLAIMER: I disagree with the grade on Hellspawn #1. As you can see from the back scan, there is a gnarly dent in the back cover. I'm sure it could be pressed out with ease if that's your thing. I've included a scan of the back cover so you can see. Those of you who buy the book over the label might be disappointed. That said, however, the CGC did see fit to give the book a 9.8. The other two books are clean as can be.

$100 SHIPPED FOR THE SET

Hellspawn 1 SS F.jpg

Hellspawn 2 SS B.jpg

Hellspawn 2 SS F.jpg

Hellspawn 3 SS F.jpg

SPAWN: THE BOOK OF SOULS - CGC 9.8

OLD LABEL GOODNESS!

$50 SHIPPED

Spawn - The Book of Souls F.jpg

SPAWN BIBLE - CGC 9.8

This book has seen a huge spike in public sales value over the past two years. According to GPA, a 9.8 copy sold for $1`30 in 2015 and another sold for $150 earlier this year.

You can have mine for...

$75 SHIPPED

Spawn Bible 1 F.jpg

LES CHRONIQUES DE SPAWN 27 - CGC 9.6

Highest graded copy and the only one in CGC 9.6. No 9.8s have hit the census, although it looks like a few have tried.

Published in France

$125 SHIPPED

Les Chroniques De Spawn 27 F.jpg

That's it for tonight. Please check back DAILY. I will be posting much, much more...

Remember: I will accept fair offers. I will combine shipping. I'm willing to give discounts for multiple purchases.

PM me now!