• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

#SPAWN SLAB MEGA SALE# Once in a lifetime! Sigs, 9.9s, lone census copies. rarities; mini-series, foreigns, one-shots, variants, CLOSED

52 posts in this topic

We'll start today off with a few heavy hitters.

First up is:

SPAWN CAPITAL COLLECTION - CGC 9.8

This was a highly limited release. Todd McFarlane signed an even smaller amount of books on the first interior page in marker. This is the finest example available. Also comes with a COA. According to the GPA, ten years ago, this book enjoyed multiple sales north of $400. 

$215 SHIPPED

Spawn Capital Collection F.jpg

Spawn Capital Collection COA.jpg

CRUSADE OF COMICS PRESENTS SPAWN 1 - CGC 9.9

According to many online resources, this ashcan predates Spawn 1, which makes it one of the very first appearances of Spawn. This mini comic was sold inside "Todd McFarlane Creates Lotus" video cassette packages. It is smaller than a usual comic at 4" by 7.5" and 12 pages. 

This is the top-graded copy on the census and the only mint copy. I doubt we'll ever see another in this kind of shape.

$375 SHIPPED

:news:SOLD :news:

Crusade of Comics Presents Spawn 1 F.jpg

Edited by newshane

ADVENTURES OF SPAWN 1 DIRECTOR'S CUT - CGC 9.8 - signed by Todd McFarlane

Only signed copy, highest graded. Don't see these every day.

$275 SHIPPED

Adventures of Spawn 1 SS F.jpg

SPAWN SIMONY - CGC 9.8

This is an English translation of a Spawn story originally published in France by Semic. These don't come up for sale that often.

$100 SHIPPED

Spawn Simony F.jpg

SPAWN THE UNDEAD 1 - CGC 9.8

$35 SHIPPED

Spawn The Undead 1 F.jpg

Edited by newshane

SPAWN / BATMAN - CGC 9.8 - SIGNED BY FRANK MILLER AND TODD MCFARLANE

Price is firm. This is the one book I wouldn't mind keeping.

:news: SOLD! :news:

Spawn - Batman SS F.jpg

Edited by newshane

That's it for this batch. Keep checking in and never be afraid of hurting my feelings if you want to talk about prices.

Also - remember that the cost of USPS Priority Shipping/packing/PayPal fees are all included in my asking prices. Shipping discounts  are provided for multiple purchases.

20 hours ago, newshane said:

CRUSADE OF COMICS PRESENTS SPAWN 1 - CGC 9.9

According to many online resources, this ashcan predates Spawn 1, which makes it one of the very first appearances of Spawn. This mini comic was sold inside "Todd McFarlane Creates Lotus" video cassette packages. It is smaller than a usual comic at 4" by 7.5" and 12 pages. 

This is the top-graded copy on the census and the only mint copy. I doubt we'll ever see another in this kind of shape.

$375 SHIPPED

Crusade of Comics Presents Spawn 1 F.jpg

:takeit:

1 hour ago, BOOM Comicardsandmore said:

:takeit:

^^

CURSE OF THE SPAWN GERMAN EDITION CGC 9.9 SOLD

CRUSADE OF COMICS PRESENTS SPAWN 1 CGC 9.9 SOLD

SPAWN BLOOD FEUD 1, 2, 3 - ALL CGC 9.8

Must stay together as a set! You will get the only blue label 9.8 copy of issue number one. You will also get the only copies of issues 2 and 3 currently in CGC 9.8! One of a kind of the census. Tough covers on some of these. Al Moore story!

$325 SHIPPED FOR THE SET OF THREE

Spawn Blood Feud 1 F.jpg

Spawn Blood Feud 2 F.jpg

Spawn Blood Feud 3 F.jpg

SPAWN GODSLAYER SET - CGC 9.8 - ISSUES 2, 3, 4, 6 plus the TPB

Must stay together as a set. One of the lesser known and harder to find of the mini-series.

These aren't easy to come by, and I'm quite fond of them. Graded copies never go up for public sale. Never could manage to complete a set. Maybe you can?

$375 SHIPPED FOR THE SET

Spawn Godslayer NN F.jpg

Spawn Godslayer 2 F.jpg

Spawn Godslayer 3 F.jpg

Spawn Godslayer 4 F.jpg

Spawn Godslayer 6 F.jpg

SPAWN THE IMPALER SET - CGC 9.8 - ISSUES 1, 2, 3 (COMPLETE SERIES)

Issue 2 is signed by Mike Grell. Look at that clean signature placement! This has been the number 1 registry set for the last few years. Crack em out and get the other two signed for the trifecta! :smile:

$275 SHIPPED FOR THE SET

Spawn the Impaler 1 F.jpg

Spawn the Impaler 2 SS F.jpg

Spawn the Impaler 3 F.jpg

Edited by newshane

...and that's it for tonight folks. Check back tomorrow evening for the completion of the biggest Spawn sale of all-time!

Don't be afraid to hurt my feelings. If you want something, shoot me a price via PM and we'll talk about it. (thumbsu