• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Jock Black Mirror (Detective) pages, + $20K for Detective 880 Cover + 10% Finder's Fee

14 posts in this topic

WTB: Jock Black Mirror (Detective) pages, + $20K for Detective 880 Cover + 10% Finder's Fee

Looking to buy Jock pages from Detective 871-881 (Black Mirror.) Primarily after covers and splashes. Will pay strong for good examples.

I already know what's on CAF. 

Also offering $20K USD for the 880 Joker cover.

10% finder's fee on any cover deal that goes through.

Cheers.

880 cover pic:

IMG_4020.thumb.JPG.6affcb254e2ff32552dba1c0244d04b7.JPG

Edited by Mr. Machismo

4 hours ago, PhilipB2k17 said:

Its possible Jock still owns that cover himself. He turned it into a limited edition poster a few years ago. 

He does not. I've talked to him and he primarily has filler, non-main character pages left. He sold it years ago but still had the scan for the print. Thanks, though!

28 minutes ago, Mr. Machismo said:

He does not. I've talked to him and he primarily has filler, non-main character pages left. He sold it years ago but still had the scan for the print. Thanks, though!

Do you know about this?

http://www.conventionscene.com/2017/06/13/lee-bermejo-jock-appear-splash-page-comic-art-booth-sdcc-2017/

"Jock will be offering a FREE sketch (limit 1 per person) when you buy a minimum of $500 worth his original art.  (Via his broker page: http://www.splashpageart.com/ArtistGalleryTitles.asp?ArtistId=107&Ti=_Jock) This includes covers, splashes, individual and multiple page purchases as long as it meets or exceeds the $500 amount.

The art may be purchased prior to the show or at the San Diego Comic Con. The sketch MUST be asked for and waited for at his SDCC signing at the Splash Page Art Booth 4400. You may have a representative pickup your art & sketch, but they must wait the entire time of the signing and pickup the art. We will not accept sketch ideas ahead of time.

A date and time will be posted in the near future. Jock will only be able to take on 5-10 sketches total so we’ll take five guaranteed sketches ahead of time on a first come, first serve basis. If you are not one of the first five to purchase pages, we’ll take the next five first come, first serve purchases at SDCC.

Please go through the checkout process to purchase Jock’s art and mention that you are wanting to qualify for your free SDCC sketch."

Not sure if this is still going on or not, but it only posted a couple weeks ago.

Hey, thanks so much, that's very kind and helpful of you. I am aware of it, but I do not collect convention sketches (or commissions, for the most part) and am primarily looking for splashes and covers from Black Mirror. I have access to other Jock work but have a specific focus. But thank you :)