• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art for Sale- Cassaday Avengers, Sienkiewicz Futurians, Perez Avengers/UltraForce, J G Jones Wonder Woman

1 post in this topic

Art for Sale- Cassaday Avengers, Sienkiewicz Futurians, Perez Avengers/UltraForce, J G Jones Wonder Woman

Hi folks,

Posting a few goodies here for sale- hope you like what you see!

First one- this was from the Dave Cockrum Kickerstarter Campaign for the Futurians.  This one is SALE PENDING.

futurians pin up by sienkiewicz 2013_zps

Second one- from the superb Wonder Woman Graphic Novel, the Hiketeia, here is a double page splash with Wonder Woman confronting the Harpies. This one is  850.

jones1_zpsah1td0zn.jpg

These two are from the Avengers/UltraForce crossover and feature the Black Knight, Crystal and the Vision (sort of!)-  These are SALE PENDING.

ultra2_zpsn6rywypu.jpg

ultra1_zpsgcxcskn2.jpg

and lastly, here is the cover to Uncanny Avengers 19 by John Cassaday. This is the 2nd of 5 covers he did and features the 1970s team. In my opinion, this is the best of the five. This one is 4200.

Avengers19cover2_zpsnc0hitvd.jpg

Please contact me either thru here, thru a PM or thru my for sale gallery on CAF

http://cafurl.com?i=548

Thanks!

Robert Frey

Edited by robert frey
sold pieces