• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Selling A Small Collection of Mega Keys Slabs Flash 105, Green Lantern 1, JLA 1, IM 55+++ More
1 1

31 posts in this topic

Selling A Small Collection of Mega Keys Slabs Flash 105, Green Lantern 1, JLA 1, IM 55+++ More

Hello all!

I am looking in selling of a number of slabs I have in my collection. I am new to posting on this forum, but have been buying and selling comics for almost twenty years. I sell out of Edmonton, AB Canada.

All prices are in USD. Any form of payment is acceptable by me, although PayPal is obviously the easiest (and safest) form for method of payment. For my fellow Canadians if you prefer to pay in CAD let me know, and we can make the proper arrangements. 

My shipping rate is $20 for the first book and $5 for each book after. Generally I ship using Canada Post; if you would prefer a different operator please let me know. Furthermore if you have any further questions send me a personal message and I will be happy to respond! I do not accept returns on slabbed books.

After following threads for a few weeks :takeit:trumps all. Hopefully there are some books of interest on you. Many of these have been my pride and joy for decades. 

Again if you have any further questions or require additional information please do not hesitate to ask!

Just now, BruceParker said:
2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

do you offer time payments in back bacon?

Only copies of Canadian Bacon, John Candy's last movie. Come to think of it though, I don't remember anything about that movie.

The donuts cause memory loss....,

Just now, Guardian Comics said:
50 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

We spell them doughnuts up here...you guys are the ones with the memory loss, you guys forgot three letters.  

We speak English down here.

35 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
36 minutes ago, Guardian Comics said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

We spell them doughnuts up here...you guys are the ones with the memory loss, you guys forgot three letters.  

We speak English down here.

You speak 'Merican

Justice League of America #1 CGC 0.5 Missing Back Cover (Incomplete) On Hold Until Cover is Checked Out

This one bugged me though as it does have the back cover, as I submitted it detached. But for some reason CGC didn't slab it with both parts of the cover. As you can see the back cover is there.

New Doc 2017-06-20_9[1].jpg

New Doc 2017-06-20_10[1].jpg

Edited by BruceParker

5 hours ago, BruceParker said:

Justice League of America #1 CGC 0.5 Missing Back Cover (Incomplete) $400

This one bugged me though as it does have the back cover, as I submitted it detached. But for some reason CGC didn't slab it with both parts of the cover. As you can see the back cover is there.

New Doc 2017-06-20_9[1].jpg

New Doc 2017-06-20_10[1].jpg

So the back cover comes with the book?