• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Peter Parker #1 ebay exclusive?

19 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, mycomicshop said:

We didn't get anything for the ad, we just sold the books. It's an eBay-branded variant, and rather than putting any eBay stuff on the front cover they put it on the back.

Oh, got it. Very interesting concept.

Certainly a sign of where the variant market is and the hobby in general.

Do you have Bezos on the phone for the next one?

1 hour ago, Tazmaster83 said:

They refunded my order.  How do you claim availability and then cancel and refund my order?  Poor business practices.

They have just sent an email to explain. Very good service ?

We haven't done a high-volume high-frequency item like this on eBay before, and it was kind of a stress test that revealed a bug in our programming, which we have corrected.

A few orders mainly from the last half hour of availability were incorrectly checked in as unavailable, even though we still did have copies on hand. Everybody who ordered will get what they ordered, and anybody who was affected should have gotten a note from me earlier this morning letting them know.

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 3:14 PM, mycomicshop said:

We haven't done a high-volume high-frequency item like this on eBay before, and it was kind of a stress test that revealed a bug in our programming, which we have corrected.

A few orders mainly from the last half hour of availability were incorrectly checked in as unavailable, even though we still did have copies on hand. Everybody who ordered will get what they ordered, and anybody who was affected should have gotten a note from me earlier this morning letting them know.

Hi,

I didn't see a response to my question re my purchase. I sent message thru ebay. please advise. thx

18 minutes ago, jp delaney said:

Hi,

I didn't see a response to my question re my purchase. I sent message thru ebay. please advise. thx

I found your message and sent you a reply. Your order shipped and should arrive soon (some people got their orders yesterday). All orders that were placed were filled, no orders were unfilled.