• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dastardly GGA Bondage Covers
4 4

218 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, atomic1950s said:

Sweet book, GI Joe had the best painted covers ever. I don't know how I don't have one yet.

Thanks! Ziff Davis has a lot of knock out painted covers, but yes, I think the Joes were among the top tier. 

12 minutes ago, sagii said:

Thanks! Ziff Davis has a lot of knock out painted covers, but yes, I think the Joes were among the top tier. 

I always thought they seemed out of time, almost like a parody someone would make today of what they thought comics looked like in the 50s. If that makes sense. (shrug)

Edited by atomic1950s

30 minutes ago, atomic1950s said:

I always thought they seemed out of time, almost like a parody someone would make today of what they thought comics looked like in the 50s. If that makes sense. (shrug)

lol it does. In part because no matter how dire the situation, Joe always seemed to manage to keep a smile on his face 

Edited by sagii

Wonderful selection of dastardly covers.  

Several even look like the precursor to an IRS audit!  :fear:

The creepiest have implied threats that lead the imagination to gruesome conclusions.

For instance, m'thinks this one just might pass the acid test... 

18643f1f-b81a-4672-94c9-54e6554356bc_zps

Edited by Cat-Man_America

On 6/22/2017 at 3:44 PM, edowens71 said:

vaultofhorror39_dslab_f.jpg

I've always wished the cover was reversed so you looked at her front rather than back, but I guess this way it's more suspenseful