• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men 1991 series all 9.8 SS and just two blue label - $3400

19 posts in this topic

Paypal Only. No HOS members. Will ship within United States only. Shipping is included. I will pack with the utmost  care and plenty of cushioning material within each box.

The first :takeit:takes it and is the ^^

Only selling this set as a set. Will not break up.

Jim Lee rocks! :headbang: ***notice that many of these have multiple signatures.

TITICBOOM Kudos Thread - click here and check out my feedback!!!

X-Men #1 2011 20th Anniv Ed.jpg

X-Men 1991 #1 Collector Ed (2).jpg

X-Men 1991 #1 Cover A (2).jpg

X-Men 1991 #1 Cover B (2).jpg

X-Men 1991 #1 Cover C (2).jpg

X-Men 1991 #1 Cover D (2).jpg

X-Men 1991 #2.jpg

X-Men 1991 #3.jpg

X-Men 1991 #4 (2).jpg

X-Men 1991 #5.jpg

X-Men 1991 #6.jpg

X-Men 1991 #7.jpg

X-Men 1991 #8.jpg

X-Men 1991 #9.jpg

X-Men 1991 #10.jpg

X-Men 1991 #11 Pressman.jpg

X-Men 1991 #11.jpg

Edited by TICTICBOOM
add link to Kudos Thread

This set is still available. Thanks for your interest. Let me know if you have any questions. Shoot me a PM if you want to call me or for me to call you. I can send you my number if you want to discuss over the phone...or leave me your contact info. and I will reach out. 

This set is available again! Any interest? If not, that is fine...I firmly believe this collection will go up in value from what I have it listed for. Could use funds to build a workshop now on my property, but I’m not hurting - so price is firm. It is more than fair. 

Thanks for looking! - TICTICBOOM

I will still sell this for $3400 if buyer pays the PayPal fees and shipping costs. I have not raised this price upon the passing of our beloved Stan Lee - Rest In Peace. I am only keeping this up until the end of March or maybe less. If doesn’t sell quickly I will hold and sell for more on the 30th Anniv. come 2021. 

These have multiple signatures on most and priced way less than the average selling price on eBay. Many of these are going for much much higher than $200 an issue on eBay...some closer to $400 and even some higher than that. I will not break up this collection! 

52 minutes ago, Darkowl said:

Awesome collection! Do you think it would be easier to sell the books individually? 

Not sure...it may be, but I have too much respect for this collection. I’d like to see these stay together and not get separated. I sound like child placement at an adoption center.  Want these to go to a good home where they will be loved and cared for.  

3 minutes ago, TICTICBOOM said:

Not sure...it may be, but I have too much respect for this collection. I’d like to see these stay together and not get separated. I sound like child placement at an adoption center.  Want these to go to a good home where they will be loved and cared for.  

Haha! Nah, that makes sense. GLWTS!