• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Comic Racks
6 6

227 posts in this topic

Thanks

Cool, I didn't realize there were so many. I wonder if Golden Book collectors treasure racks as much as wel comic book folks do?

I picked mine up at the Alameda Flea Market. Just jumped out at me as unusual and pretty cheap. Haven't seen another one but then I don't look too hard.

7 hours ago, sfcityduck said:

Thought I would re-post these as someone just joined the CCA rack club.  The first three are mine, DocHoppus's, and one that is/was Zaid's:

Vintage 1950's Comic Book Spinner Rack.

IMG_1438.JPG

DSCN1723.jpg

Image result for comic code authority spinner rack

For those who don’t venture into CG.  I nabbed another comics code spinner, owned it for less than a normal workday and now my best bud has it.  Big thanks to @sfcityduck for keeping these threads alive.  Some of my favorite threads on the boards.

Someone scored a really nice Marvel rack topper on Hake's this week that I'd never seen before:

image.jpg

Hake's also sold a generic rack that this topper would have fit.  I wonder if the lucky winner got both and now has a nice Marvel rack?

On 11/5/2019 at 8:33 PM, Robot Man said:

OK, I have this counter DC comic rack... Well today, I found this. Great to have an exact date on it!

Guess I need to retake this photo with the proper year books in it. Any suggestions?

dccomicrack.jpg

dccomicrack1962a.jpg

dccomicrack1962b.jpg

That guy in the pic is about to study some nice racks.