• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BEAT but COMPLETE!! Let's see those much loved 1.0s-2.0
5 5

225 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

I like both these Classic horror covers!!! perfect books for the technical grade!! 

Thanks!! I am always looking for lower grades that present well as a starter copy for a book I want. My thought is I can always upgrade when the opportunity presents itself.

Great thread Gino! And since you pointed out my lack of posting for a while I will try to contribute something!! (Although i don't know if this quite fits in with what I've seen so far.) But let me tell you, torn&taped up as it is, this is one of my all time favorite covers, Planet 41! The front and back are beat up, rough around the edges and a tad brittle, but I shared some art from the interior too-lovely! :)

2017-06-29 09.38.02.jpg

2017-06-29 09.39.20.jpg

On 6/27/2017 at 10:10 AM, Saleen333 said:

Great classic cover I personally think it's the second best cover in the run.

IMG_0628.JPG

I agree that is quite FANTASTIC!!!!!! Passed on a copy many of moons ago as I was pursing something else...Now just a regret  doh!

1 hour ago, CrazyQuinn said:

Great thread Gino! And since you pointed out my lack of posting for a while I will try to contribute something!! (Although i don't know if this quite fits in with what I've seen so far.) But let me tell you, torn&taped up as it is, this is one of my all time favorite covers, Planet 41! The front and back are beat up, rough around the edges and a tad brittle, but I shared some art from the interior too-lovely! :)

2017-06-29 09.38.02.jpg

2017-06-29 09.39.20.jpg

Thanks CQ!!! I would definitely say this fits the bill quite nicely!!! Medusa Men and Giant Insects  :fear:

On 6/27/2017 at 6:04 PM, TheWatcher said:

won3.256a.jpg

Ok ok ok all kidding aside...lets figure out how to get this book into one of my boxes!!!!!! This book has eluded me on more than one occasion and every time it seems to come up (rarely) it goes for more money!!!! Great looking 1.5 there that is what it is all about!! 

23 hours ago, GoldCap said:

Great thread!  Sooo many books I want :cloud9:

Here are a couple of my favorites

5953cd361c78e_CaptainAmericaComics77.thumb.jpg.6cac74bd348c096c6c1a266567efa75a.jpg

Cap33.JPG.17a2c4d270d5aec56c05422a68f5409f.JPG

Your board name, your sig line, your avatar, and the books you posted all seem to share a common theme and that is that they are AWESOME!!!!!!! Go Cap Go!!!!

On 6/27/2017 at 6:17 PM, rainmaker said:

My type of books what a thread!  These two fit in nicely :cloud9:

Tec 35.jpg

Tec 36.jpg

Yes and Yes!!!! If there was a club you would be IN!!!!!!! PERFECT examples and sheesh you didn't hold back on the classics either!!!!  Everyone knows the #35 but the #36 is one that has been on my list since I first saw it and probably the earliest Bat cover I would be able to afford when the times comes to go after another 10K+ book. You are lucky man to have those both!!!