• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ASM 300

3 posts in this topic

Who can buy? Members on the probation list and occupants of the hall of shame are forbidden from purchases. Too much naughty from you! Anyone else, you're good. Just read the rest of the rules before you jump in.

Where and how will I ship? I'll ship to US recipients, Canadians, folks in the U.K. who don't like breakfast sausage, most Europeans. If you're in Australia, screw you. You can't shop here. I ship via USPS Priority, for both domestic and international buyers. Basically, I'll ship at cost. If flat rate is cheaper, we use that. If not, we use the weight from my zip to yours. In this case, shipping is included in the cost for US buyers.

Who am I? I'm David. I'm David The David. Everybody knows that. Even the people who don't know know that. Well, my mother doesn't know that, but she doesn't have to. You can find my kudos thread in my signature.

Do I take returns? Yes, but you pay return shipping.