• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Don't lose your head thread!!!
2 2

74 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, 143ksk said:

2012132132191.jpg

I think if we ever did a poll of the strangest GA covers, this one would have my vote.  I've made this point before, but the incongruity between the title of the comic and the subject matter of the cover adds to the wonderfulness.  :)

2 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

I think if we ever did a poll of the strangest GA covers, this one would have my vote.  I've made this point before, but the incongruity between the title of the comic and the subject matter of the cover adds to the wonderfulness.  :)

Wouldn't the head go "Roly-Poly" after falling off the fence? (shrug) 

3 minutes ago, Jayman said:
7 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Wouldn't the head go "Roly-Poly" after falling off the fence? (shrug) 

:idea:

7 hours ago, Frisco Larson said:

That's awesome! I've already used up my "likes" for the day, but consider it "liked" :) 

Thank you, sir! I was merely trying to prime the pump and flush out whichever fellow boardies have copies of the decapitation big guns, and it seems to have worked :whee:

Though I think we area till waiting on one major classic of the decapitation genre...

5 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

I have to agree with you....this one is among the most bizarre, and I'd love to land one some day!