• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Viva La Batman

9 posts in this topic

Pick up an interesting Batman variant at a collectibles show yesterday. I thought it was pretty awesome so I just wanted to post up a pic of it. The dude I bought it from said it was a Mexico only exlusive variant for something called La Mole con. I'm not sure if it's rare at all, for all I know La Mole Con is a huge deal and there's a million of these suckers in Mexico, but I've never seen one here. 

IMG_2924.jpg

Oh, that's pretty cool. I didn't realize there were a lot of Mexican variants. That might be a cool set to try to collect. This was the first one I had seen, so I was pretty eager to buy it. I picked it up for $30 so I guess I didn't overpay for it too much.

2 hours ago, .mike said:

Oh, that's pretty cool. I didn't realize there were a lot of Mexican variants. That might be a cool set to try to collect. This was the first one I had seen, so I was pretty eager to buy it. I picked it up for $30 so I guess I didn't overpay for it too much.

Hope you have a number of couches to go through for spare change.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=spider-man+decomixado&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xspider-man+18+decomixado.TRS0&_nkw=spider-man+18+decomixado&_sacat=0

Gotta be careful with the La Mole Comic con mexican variants... A lot of times they just reprint really popular and big money books. I'm sure a few unaware people have been bitten by this. Nothing worse than thinking you have a 1000$ comic when it's actually 20$

These are all La Mole or Mexican reprints

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

1 hour ago, ygogolak said:

xD yeah looks like there's a ton. I had my sights set a little lower. I was thinking more along the lines of trying to collect all the Mexican variants of Batman Rebirth.