• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

=Closed= Moved to eBay

19 posts in this topic

Hello, I will start with 8 best ones from my lot. If they sell well, then maybe I will add some affordable pieces in my thread in following days.

Let's start with details...

:takeit: win over any PMs. 

No returns on CGCs except damaged during shipping. (I always packed them secure with two boxes to ensure they will arrive your place without any issues, check my kudos)

Paypal only.

Priority mail: One shipping cost per order, $14.95 for one or all. Claim them all and you get the best cost out of the shipping cost. :baiting:

Any questions? Please feel free to PM me. :)

Let's start!

Edited by Aslpride8

A SOLD The Infinity Gauntlet news keep brewing everywhere and they expect next Avengers: Infinity War movie will be the best movie ever!

IMG_0118_zpsabdl3mga.jpg

Edited by Aslpride8

21 hours ago, Aslpride8 said:

A $150 The Infinity Gauntlet news keep brewing everywhere and they expect next Avengers: Infinity War movie will be the best movie ever!

IMG_0118_zpsabdl3mga.jpg

:takeit: at 5% off

2 hours ago, Bird said:

who knew 5% would be the difference? 

I didn't planned to have discount but with viewers on my thread has prompt me to set a discount. 5% was lowest that I am willing to let them go. I was able to get buyers interested to buy them. :)