• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FINAL DISCOUNT! NOW 20% OFF!!!! Lots/Series/Variants/Toys/Shirts... Yeah, I'd call it "Mixed" **CLOSING TONIGHT AT 10 PM EST!***

30 posts in this topic

FCBD LOT (VARIOUS, 2017) - $12
LOT OF FOUR (4) FCBD BOOKS

AVERAGE GRADE: NM
Who doesn't like free comic books? Well, since if you want these you're paying for 'em, that
question really doesn't matter.  lol  This is a nice assortment from this year's FCBD crop.
DC SuperHero Girls; Guardians of the Galaxy (with the Defenders); Rick and Morty; and
Wonder Woman.

th_FCBDDCSuperHeroGirls.jpg th_FCBDGOTG-Defenders.jpg th_FCBDRickMorty.jpg th_FCBDWonderWoman.jpg

Goes without saying (although, here I am... you know... SAYING it) that offers are not only accpeted but strongly encouraged! 

Especially if you're looking to bundle together multiple books/items.  I'm trying to make some space!!!

To celebrate my last-ever use of PHOTOBUCKET (did you see now, it says there's an issue with "3rd party hosting"... which means positing images on sites like THIS FORUM?). Ok... bye Photobucket.  You win, I give up!

Anyway... I don't want to move these images, let's blow out these books.... so...

ALL ITEMS NOW 20% OFF!!
This IS THE FINAL discount, and applies to all lots and complete series in this thread, as well as all the items in my sales thread in the G/S/B Forum!

PLUS!  ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED ON BULK PURCHASES!!!!!!

Edited by fmaz

By the way, a reminder - if anyone is having issues with my photobucket, please just message me and I'll message you the full sized scans of whatever books you'd like to see.

Sorry for the issues.  For what it's worth, I find that I'm able to see scans fine on an ipad, it's was only using a PC that I was having the issue of being blocked.  But even that is CURRENTLY working.  Even still, it seems to change by the hour.

So in the interest of ease, if you can't see something, just ask.