• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FINAL DISCOUNT! NOW 20% OFF!!!! Lots/Series/Variants/Toys/Shirts... Yeah, I'd call it "Mixed" **CLOSING TONIGHT AT 10 PM EST!***

30 posts in this topic

2016fmazlogosmv2.jpg

This thread will have an ecclectic mix of stuff - from variant books, to comic lots, to full series to toys!

CLICK HERE! To visit my sales thread in the G/S/B Forum!
Lots of Silver & Bronze Age 1st Appearance Books For Sale!

SHIPPING

Shipping will be at cost, via an agreed-upon USPS method for Domestic & International. 
I have no interest in making a single cent on shipping and every interst in shipping your
books/items quickly, safely and as cost-effectively as possible.

I will aim to ship within 24 hours of receiving your payment!

PAYMENT Paypal only
RETURNS Returns happily accepted 1 week after purchase. Buyer pays shipping unless seller error.

Check my kudos thread in my signature for the nice things I've paid people to say about me. ;)

PHOTOBUCKET ISSUES:
If you're having any problems seeing larger scans due to the Photobucket ad blocker issue,
simply send me a message and I'll send them to you.  Please note whether you are
a) just looking or b) buying "pending seeing the scan" though, as it will matter when it comes
to processing orders. Thanks and sorry for any troubles!!
THE MANAGEMENT

Edited by fmaz

VARIANT BOOKS

th_HawkeyeDeadpool000AlamoVar.jpgth_InvincibleIronMan7WOP.jpgth_ASM03variant.jpgth_CallofDutyBO1Hastings.jpgth_DoctorStrange5variant.jpg
$40         Hawkeye vs. Deadpool #0 :  NM  : 1st (cameo) Spider-Gwen & Lady Thor! Alamo City var     
$35         Invincible Iron Man #7NM :   1st app Riri Williams! Women of Power variant    
$8           Amazing Spider-Man #3 :   NM :   1:25 Tim Sale variant     
$8           Call of Duty Black Ops III #1 :  NM  :   Hastings Exclusive - Larry Hama variant 
$8           Doctor Strange #5 :  NM-  :  1:20 Frank Cho variant     
 th_RebirthASBatman1Jock.jpgth_RebrithDCUBatman1variant.jpgth_DoctorStrange1cosplayvariant.jpgth_IronMan3variant.jpg
$6           All-Star Batman #1 :   NM  :   Jock variant     
$6           Batman Rebirth #1 :   NM  :  Porter variant     
$5           Doctor Strange #1 :   NM  :   Cosplay variant     
$5           Invincible Iron Man #3 :  NM :   Pagulayan design variant     

MISC BOOKS, TOYS, & STUFF
th_MilleniumMoments.jpgth_MCCMilano.jpgth_MCCMidtownTshirt.jpgth_image.jpg1_21.jpg
$40         DF Marvel Millenium Moments Poster (2002)  :  #126 of 1500 signed by artist John Estes
$20         Star Lord / Milano Dorbz  :   Marvel Collector Corps EXCLUSIVE
$15         Midtown School of Science & Technology Est 1962 T-Shirt  :  XXL :   MCC EXCLUSIVE
$12         Spider-Man / Green Goblin T-Shirt  :  XXL :   Marvel Collector Corps EXCLUSIVE

th_image_12.jpegth_DickCole9.jpgth_StarWars1.jpgth_image.jpg1.jpg
$10         Agents of SHIELD Prop Badge  :  Loot Crate EXCLUSIVE
$10         D*ck Cole #7  :  FN  :  
$8           Star Wars #1  :  NM  :    Regular Cover
$5           Captain America plush  :  Tags removed, displayed only

th_StarWarsLegoHologram.jpgth_image_42.jpegth_image_4.jpegth_MCCRedSkull.jpg
$5           Lego Star Wars Mini Holographic Poster  :  NM  : 
$5           Captain Marvel Mini Bobble  :   Marvel Collector Corps EXCLUSIVE
$5           Iron Man Unmasked Dorbz  :   Marvel Collector Corps EXCLUSIVE
$5           Red Skull Pint-Sized Hero  :   Marvel Collector Corps EXCLUSIVE

th_image_37.jpegth_image_8.jpegth_image_15.jpeg
$5           She Hulk Mini Bobble  :    Marvel Collector Corps EXCLUSIVE  
$5           Walking Dead & Invincible Mini Figures   :      
$5           Wolverine / Hulk Embossed Magnet set   :

MARVEL DOUBLE FEATURE (MARVEL, 1973) - $90
COMPLETE SERIES: #1-#21

AVERAGE GRADE: VF-

This is one of those series that really shows how old you are.  If you're a child of the 70's like
me, you remember it fondly for the great Captain America & Iron Man stories!  If you're a
child of the 60's, you remember it fondly as reprinting the best of Tales of Suspense and
bringing those books to light.  If you're a child of the 90's you're confused by Iron Man
not being a young woman and Cap not being either a black man or an evil leader of a
secret organization.  Either way, I weep for you.

th_Marvel2BFeature01.jpg th_Marvel2BFeature02.jpg th_Marvel2BFeature03.jpg th_Marvel2BFeature04.jpg th_Marvel2BFeature05.jpg th_Marvel2BFeature06.jpg
th_Marvel2BFeature07.jpg th_Marvel2BFeature08.jpg th_Marvel2BFeature09.jpg th_Marvel2BFeature10.jpg th_Marvel2BFeature11.jpg th_Marvel2BFeature12.jpg
th_Marvel2BFeature13.jpg th_Marvel2BFeature14.jpg th_Marvel2BFeature15.jpg th_Marvel2BFeature16.jpg th_Marvel2BFeature17.jpg th_Marvel2BFeature18.jpg
th_Marvel2BFeature19.jpg th_Marvel2BFeature20.jpg

SUPERMAN TREASURY LOT (DC, 1973-1981) - $75
LOT OF THREE (3) TREASURY EDITION BOOKS

AVERAGE GRADE: FN/VF

You either love Treasury Edition books, or you hate America.  I think it's that simple of a
choice. LOL.  Ok, maybe it's a generational thing again, but for those of us who recall
buying these when they were new, there's always going to be something special about
these books.  Maybe CGC will figure out a way to protect them at some point!
This lot includes three Superman-centric Treasuries:
1. The Amazing World of Superman (1973) - FN/VF
th_image.jpg1_17.jpg th_image.jpg1_33.jpg
This book was, I think, a special item produced in Metropolis, Ill in the early 70's and it's chock
full of info on Superman. It has comic stories, articles, etc.  But also this giant map of Krypton,
which I think many of them usually don't have. This one has it, and it's still attached.  Oh,
apologies though. This book is actually BIGGER than a typical Treasury Edition, so while I will
pack it carefully and wrap it in bubble wrap and cardboard, I don't have a bag/board that fits it!
2. Famous 1st Editions C-26 : Action Comics #1 (1974) - VF
th_image.jpg1_9.jpg th_image.jpg1_26.jpg
For those who want their reprint of one of the most important comics of all-time to be
50% BIGGER? This is the treasury for you!
3. DC Special Series #25 : Superman II (1981) - FN+
th_image.jpg1_12.jpg th_image.jpg1_32.jpg
If this book was for ANY other movie, I'd discount it.. but the fact that it collects stories,
photos and informaton from one of, if not THE greatest, superhero movies of all-time?
It's a pretty great, underrated Treasury Edition.  And one, I have to say, that I don't
see around very much... so I have no idea how common it is.

BLACKHAWK (DC, 1976) - $50
COMPLETE BRONZE AGE SERIES: #244-#250

AVERAGE GRADE: NM-
Blackhawk was a staple of the Silver Age, with issues #1-#243 being published up through 1968. 
But the book then stopped until it revived again for this seven-issue series in 1976, spanning
issues #244-#250.  It would again pick up with issue #251... in 1982!  It's rare to find these
books in high grade condition, and rarer still to see a complete set of the 1976 books!

th_Blackhawk244.jpg th_Blackhawk245.jpg th_Blackhawk246.jpg th_Blackhawk247.jpg th_Blackhawk248.jpg
th_Blackhawk249.jpg th_Blackhawk250.jpg

PLASTIC MAN (DC, 1976) - $50
COMPLETE BRONZE AGE SERIES: #11-#20

AVERAGE GRADE: VF
Plastic Man was another DC series which began in the Silver Age but whose run was broken
into two distinctive pubishing runs.  Plastic Man #1-10 were published from 1966-68, but
the series then return with these ten (10) books - issues #11-20 for a Bronze Age "second
series" from 1976-77.  Issue #20 was the final issue of the series.

th_PlasticMan11.jpg th_PlasticMan12.jpg th_PlasticMan13.jpg th_PlasticMan14.jpg th_PlasticMan15.jpg

th_PlasticMan16.jpg th_PlasticMan17.jpg th_PlasticMan18.jpg th_PlasticMan19.jpg th_PlasticMan20.jpg

1ST APPEARANCE OF APOCALYPSE (MARVEL, 1986) - $50
LOT OF TWO (2) BOOKS: X-FACTOR #5-#6

Amazing how one lousy movie can sink pair books from $100 to $50, but now is a good time to buy this
set, as the movie didn't diminish the value of the character's importance to the X-Men universe.  Plus,
I'm sure there are friendships, marriages, and sibling relationships that have been shattered when having
to answer the age old question "which is better?" the cameo first appearance, or the first full appearance?
FINALLY, here's the lot that doesn't make you pick!  Now we can all begin the healing!!!
th_XFactor05.jpg th_XFactor05BC.jpg th_XFactor06.jpg th_XFactor06BC.jpg

AQUAMAN (DC, 1986) - $10
COMPLETE MINI SERIES: #1-#4

With the Justice League movie upon us, we could be looking at a new era of interst in the guy who talks
to the fish.  Wouldn't that be nice?  Here's something for the collector - the four-issue Aquaman limited
series from 1986, which saw the debut (and end) of Aquaman's funky new blue suit.  Ah, the 80's.
th_Aquaman01.jpg th_Aquaman02.jpg th_Aquaman03.jpg th_Aquaman04.jpg

BATMAN: YEAR ONE (DC, 1987) - $70
COMPLETE STORY ARC: BATMAN #404-#407

AVERAGE GRADE: NM
I really have to stop buying high grade sets of these books, or at
least, starting with this one, I need to start letting some of them go!
It's one of my all-time favorite Batman stories and if it's not in your
collection, it should be.  Several copies of it, apparently.

th_BatmanYearOne404.jpg th_BatmanYearOne405.jpg th_BatmanYearOne406.jpg th_BatmanYearOne407.jpg

COSMIC ODYSSEY (DC, 1988) - $12
COMPLETE SERIES: #1-#4

I'll be honest - written by Jim Starlin, drawn by Mike Mignola... a big
cosmic adventure with Superman, Batman, the New Gods... I don't
know why but I never remember much of what happened in this
series. Maybe I'm wrong and it deserves another reading.  But
buy it and you get to find out.

th_CosmicOdyssey1.jpg th_CosmicOdyssey2.jpg th_CosmicOdyssey3.jpg th_CosmicOdyssey4.jpg

1ST APPEARANCE OF CROSSBONES (MARVEL, 1989) - $30
LOT OF TWO (2) BOOKS: CAPTAIN AMERICA #359-#360

AVERAGE GRADE: VF/NM

A pretty good character in the comics who actually got a good character arc in the movies, Crossbones
doesn't get much of a 1st appearance here in these two books... but they are what they are. 

th_CaptainAmerica359.jpg th_CaptainAmerica359BC.jpg th_CaptainAmerica360.jpg th_CaptainAmerica360BC.jpg

VENOM 1ST APPEARANCE TBP LOT (MARVEL, 1992) - $30
LOT OF THREE (3) TPB WITH: ASM #252-259,  #298-300, #315-317, USM  #33-39AVERAGE GRADE: VF

SOLD!

Now, you want a good introduction to a character? Here you go.  THIS is Venom all in one lot!  With
these three TPBs - The Saga of the Alien Costume (1992); Spider-Man vs. Venom (1992) and
Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 6 (2005) you get the whole Venom story at an affordable price!  Saga
of the Alien Costume covers Amazing Spider-Man #252-#259, the whole introduction of Spider-Man's
black suit which he would discover was an alien symbiote (spoiler alert!).  Spider-Man vs. Venom covers
ASM #298-#300 (Venom's 1st appearances) as well as his memorable return in #315-#317.  And
Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 6 covers Ultimate Spider-Man #33-39, the introduction of Ultimate Venom...
proving the character was just as scary in TWO universes!

Spoiler

th_TPBSagaofAlienCostume.jpg th_TPBSpiderManvsVenom.jpg th_TPBUltimateSpiderManVol6.jpg

Edited by fmaz

BEST OF THE WEST (AC, 2000) - $60
LOT OF 19 GOLDEN AGE REPRINT BOOKS FROM #5 THRU #40

AC Comics has really put a lot of care into reviving the heroes and stars of Golden Age
comics, and nowhere is it more clear than in the fantastic job they did with their Best
of the West reprint series! These bright, high glossy cover books just make you want
to run out and buy a pair of spurs!  On an unrelated note... does anyone know
someone who is looking to purchase a gently used pair of spurs? Asking for a friend.

th_GABestoftheWest06.jpg th_GABestoftheWest08.jpg th_GABestoftheWest09.jpg th_GABestoftheWest10.jpg th_GABestoftheWest11.jpg

th_GABestoftheWest12.jpg th_GABestoftheWest13.jpg th_GABestoftheWest14.jpg th_GABestoftheWest16.jpg th_GABestoftheWest17.jpg

th_GABestoftheWest18.jpgth_GABestoftheWest19.jpg th_GABestoftheWest20.jpg  th_GABestoftheWest21.jpgth_GABestoftheWest22.jpg

th_GABestoftheWest23.jpg th_GABestoftheWest25.jpg th_GABestoftheWest26.jpg th_GABestoftheWest40.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR: CIVIL WAR (MARVEL, 2006) - $10
COMPLETE STORY ARC: FANTASTIC FOUR #538-543

Remember the Fantastic Four? They used to be characters in the Marvel Universe. You can
look it up. I swear to God I'm not making that up.  It's 100 percent true.  Anyway... these
books are the FF's six-book arc during the Civil War storyline.  As I recall, Reed was with
Iron Man and Sue ended up with Cap...but, you know, not in THAT way. 

th_FantasticFourCW538.jpg th_FantasticFourCW539.jpg th_FantasticFourCW540.jpg th_FantasticFourCW541.jpg th_FantasticFourCW542.jpg th_FantasticFourCW543.jpg

CAPTAIN AMERICA "POST-CIVIL WAR" RUN (MARVEL, 2007) - $35
COMPLETE STORY ARC: CAPTAIN AMERICA #26-#50

This 25-book arc runs from directly after the "death" of Captain America through the end of this
volume of Captain America.  It involves some pretty good storylines too.  First and foremost you get
the introduction of Bucky-Cap, as the Winter Soldier becomes the new Captain America!  A lot of Red
Skull in these books too, and while Steve Rogers' fight to return from "time" is happening elsewhere,
these books mainly focus on Bucky and his attempt to carve out his role as the new Captain America.
Leading up to the return, of course, of the originial article.  All in all, some good reading.

th_CaptainAmerica26.jpg th_CaptainAmerica27.jpg th_CaptainAmerica28.jpg th_CaptainAmerica29.jpg th_CaptainAmerica30.jpg

th_CaptainAmerica31.jpg th_CaptainAmerica32.jpg th_CaptainAmerica33.jpg th_CaptainAmerica34.jpg th_CaptainAmerica35.jpg

th_CaptainAmerica36.jpg th_CaptainAmerica37.jpg th_CaptainAmerica38.jpg th_CaptainAmerica39.jpg th_CaptainAmerica40.jpg

th_CaptainAmerica41.jpg th_CaptainAmerica42.jpg th_CaptainAmerica43.jpg th_CaptainAmerica44.jpg th_CaptainAmerica45.jpg

th_CaptainAmerica46.jpg th_CaptainAmerica47.jpg th_CaptainAmerica48.jpg th_CaptainAmerica49.jpg th_CaptainAmerica50.jpg

A-FORCE (MARVEL, 2016) - $15
COMPLETE SERIES: #1-#10

An all-female team of Avengers is too good of an idea to a) not have been done
before and b) not to be done again.  The A-Force books have been well done, but
simply have gotten run over by whatever big events Marvel has been executing at
the time.  In this case it was Civil War II which gummed up the works.  And
currently Secret Empire prohibits them from starting again.  But I'd imagine there
will be another series of this soon.

th_AForce01.jpg th_AForce02.jpg th_AForce03.jpg th_AForce04.jpg th_AForce05.jpg

th_AForce06.jpg th_AForce07.jpg th_AForce08.jpg th_AForce09.jpg th_AForce10.jpg

MARVEL COLLECTOR CORPS VARIANTS (MARVEL, 2016) - $20
LOT OF FIVE (5) SEALED, POLYBAGGED EXCLUSIVE VARIANTS

The Marvel Collector Corps subscription service has been a lot of fun, I must say.  The only element I'm
not a fan of is these exclusive variant comics.  I think they're often fun looking covers, and I recognize
the fact that polybagged variants that you cannot buy in a store are like catnip to certain collectors.
That's simply not me.  If it's you? Here's four #1 still-sealed variants - cheap: Black Panther #1;
Champions #1; Dr. Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme #1; Inhumans vs. X-Men #1, and the just delivered
this week Peter Paker The Spectacular Spider-Man #1.

th_BlackPanther1MCC.jpgth_MCCChampions1.jpgth_MCCDrStrange1.jpgth_InhumansVsXmen1MCC.jpgth_MCCPPSpecSpidey1.jpg

THE AVENGERS (MARVEL, 2017) - $15
COMPLETE SERIES: #1.1-#5.1

A fun and overlooked Marvel mini series from the past few months, this five-part
untold Silver Age Avengers story takes place just around the time of Avengers #16
when Iron Man, Thor, and Giant Man/Wasp leave Captain America with an
"underpowered" new team of Avengers.  This story tells of an "Avenger X" who
powered up this group.  If you haven't read it, I don't want to spoil it.  But
what's nice is that it was clearly written because they planned to use this in a
current storyline.. and already have.  A fun read for fans of the Silver Age.

th_Avengers1-1.jpg th_Avengers2-1.jpg th_Avengers3-1.jpg th_Avengers4-1.jpg th_Avengers5-1.jpg

THE CLONE CONSPIRACY (MARVEL, 2017) - $20
COMPLETE SERIES: #1-#5, & OMEGA

Spider-Man and clones, I know I know. If that all turns your stomach, turn away.  But I
actually enjoyed this storyline, especially for the new status quo that came out of it.
Plus, for once they did NOT drag it on too long. All in all,  a good step in my
"clone rehab" program. 

th_CloneConspiracy1.jpg th_CloneConspiracy2.jpg th_CloneConspiracy3.jpg th_CloneConspiracy4.jpg th_CloneConspiracy5.jpg th_CloneConspiracyOmega1.jpg