• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM my Batman #121

23 posts in this topic

On 5/24/2018 at 10:23 PM, Dino-Mutt said:

Would it be worth sending to cgc? I have read it, and have not decided if i should sell or keep it. Ebays prices seem crazy for this book. Then again, Mr Freeze is pretty COOL!

Yes ,... regardless of how low the grade is you might want to send it in to CGC and it will look fabulous in a slab(thumbsu

5 hours ago, Dino-Mutt said:

FYI, book has been graded and just shipped per cgc, I will post a grade with a picture of the slabbed book as soon as they arrive. Thanks all, 

Did you press it, it looked alike a good candidate for it.

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 4:41 PM, Terrapin said:

With all that water damage, looks like no more than a 2.0.  Unfortunate as it would grade higher without all the water damage.

2.0 is about right. Joey Post would be the one to ask if any type of press he could do would minimize the effects of the environmental moisture damage (basement stored) beyond just flattening it. Like most basement stored books (cool, but moist storage environment), free from undue heat and off-gassing of pages, the cover whites are snowy, so even at 2.0, these nice colors starkly contrasted on a pure white background will cause the book to sell for in excess of the average 2.0, probably up near the 3.0, maybe even 3.5 market area, although due to the moisture defect it would not technically be called "exceptional".