• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERMAN: RED SON Live (TBD)
1 1

28 posts in this topic

Saw Superman: Red Son last night. Solid edition to the DCA film series.

To me, it certainly honored the source material without playing around with the content in some crazy way (Killing Joke's Bruce-Barbara scene). Includes not only a Soviet-influenced Superman and Batman that are extremely well portrayed, but also a solid Wonder Woman, Lois Lane and Lex Luthor performance.

4.5/5 overall

Edited by Bosco685

1 hour ago, Artboy99 said:

bought the blueray. Very good film

Awesome. When restrictions are lifted, I’ll have to borrow it so I can see the Phantom Stranger short. I streamed the movie so didn’t get the extras.

9 minutes ago, piper said:

Awesome. When restrictions are lifted, I’ll have to borrow it so I can see the Phantom Stranger short. I streamed the movie so didn’t get the extras.

When you say streamed, do you mean VUDU or Movies Anywhere?

I ask because if you link them with itunes, you get the extra features. Including the DC Showcase shorts.

1 hour ago, Bosco685 said:

When you say streamed, do you mean VUDU or Movies Anywhere?

I ask because if you link them with itunes, you get the extra features. Including the DC Showcase shorts.

Good to know!