• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TGH SLG CGC
5 5

376 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, goldust40 said:

Can you do a list of what's left?

My dear Andy,

Please take the time to go through this thread, page by page. I believe all the sold books are marked sold. There's still a ton of really great books here and it would a shame if they got glazed over. 

Thank you :foryou: 

your dearest Andy

5 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

My dear Andy,

Please take the time to go through this thread, page by page. I believe all the sold books are marked sold. There's still a ton of really great books here and it would a shame if they got glazed over. 

Thank you :foryou: 

your dearest Andy

Thank you my dear dear Andy. I will endeavour to go through your threadykins and make sure that each item is given the appropriate investigation. I think you meant "glossed over" and not "glazed over", by the way. :wink:

Thanks angel draws.

Regards,

Honeybunch.

43 minutes ago, goldust40 said:

Thank you my dear dear Andy. I will endeavour to go through your threadykins and make sure that each item is given the appropriate investigation. I think you meant "glossed over" and not "glazed over", by the way. :wink:

Thanks angel draws.

Regards,

Honeybunch.

Get a room! 

Maybe somewhere in the Ande's :roflmao:

5 hours ago, goldust40 said:

Thanks angel draws.

Regards,

Honeybunch.

Glazed is right in this case. Just like a doughnut. 

Thanks everyone. Please consider this thread closed. 

If you're still considering a book or two, you can definitely reach out to me through PM, however to comply with sales thread regulations, the thread is officially closed. 

See you! :hi: