• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jose Varese Sketch OPP
2 2

45 posts in this topic

Wanted to provide a quick update. Those that have opted to be part of this OPP have been updated with progress shots and also invoice numbers of your books being shipped to CGC. We have also extended and added a few more slots for those that missed out read below.

Jose Varese Sketch OPP

Originally Limited to 6 slots now up to 11 due to your demand Jose will be taking 3 more slots for those that missed out 

Originally the OPP was supposed to be 6 slots but lots of you wanted Jose's work and I don't blame you. Our Original 6 Slot ended up at 11 slots last slot with the 11th slot sold today 8/18/2017 too millvilleresident Registered CGC forms member . Jose has added 3 more slots for those that missed out using the same options listed below. 

Options 3 and 4 also includes a copy of Jose's art (Art Of Jose Varese) book 44 pages of Jose's amazing art with a unique small sketch of your choice. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me. All of my opps provide progress updates of pencils inks and  or color images sent through email. 

Included are some examples of Jose's work. You can also check out more at 

http://comicstripcorner.com/index.php/jose-varese/

Or check him out in https://www.instagram.com/jvareseart

Option 1 

Head Bust Pencils & Inks - $145.00

Option 2

Head Bust Pencils, Inks and Color - $185.00

Options 3

Full Figure Pencils & Inks with background - $ 200.00

Options 4

Full Figure Pencils, Inks and Color with background - $ 250.00

Payments accepted via PayPal. PayPal payments will include a 4% fee.

We have a select number of blanks at $5.00 or you can send me your own. 

Prices Include

Shipping to CGC

Grading and Invoice Fee's - No Fast Track 

Return Shipping to you

If you would like Fast Track please add $10.00

We do International Shipping as well Please contact me for quote. If you live in Canada its $65.00

New Deadline Extended 

Sep 1st 2017

If interested respond with :takeit:and we will reach out to you to make arrangements 

Edited by VictorD

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 9:05 PM, VictorD said:

Am I allowed to post full nudes on here  ?

No.  Keep it family friendly or it'll be pulled.  :foryou: