• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carnage Cover Question - may sell

29 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Matches_Malone said:

I agree with this valaution.  

If it sells to cooli-ness at this price, they will add title stats and the valuation will be $2400-$3600 shortly there after.  There it will remain for years, price rising wih no future buyers.

As a side, Micheal Walsh is currently working on a new Star Wars book so his artist star is on definitely on the rise. It might be a good time to sell with that and also how hot Carnage seems to be lately too.

8 hours ago, chrisco37 said:

Good luck.  I like that 800-1200 number as well.  

250-350 is way too low.  

Ditto on the approx. valuation, depending on which venue though and timing I'd say though $600-$1200. I've seen some nice covers on ComicLink the last few OA auctions go for that range that I expected to go on the high end actually go for lower in the cover-tier price range. If it was more of a full-body Carnage shot it'd hit $1k easily, but since it's mainly a torso it'd have more variable in the pricing. If it was one of the Del Mundo covers it'd also hit the $1k price easily since those were a draw. Perkins is a solid artist and has longevity in the field, but not really a big name recognition as others. Still a nice cover that should sell nicely.