• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A lot of decent stuff coming on the Auction block
5 5

505 posts in this topic

On 8/4/2017 at 4:37 PM, Sqeggs said:

Oh, great.  Now I'll I have to win three or four just so they'll know I'm honest. :taptaptap:

Super nice books but to pay for 3-4 of them I think I might have to resort to some dishonesty. :devil:

6 minutes ago, nearmint said:

That's okay.  Just means you'll have more $$ for that diet soda company you're starting.

I found a 12 pack of zero at target today. Woo hoo!

35 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:
41 minutes ago, nearmint said:

That's okay.  Just means you'll have more $$ for that diet soda company you're starting.

I found a 12 pack of zero at target today. Woo hoo!

Did you check for the expiry date?  :devil:

Thought seriously about the Batman 15 but just couldn't throw in a bid at the end. Ended at $4.3k

Adventure 73 went cheap but not a super hot book. Sold just over $20k versus guide of $26k. 

Wonderworld 7 was of high interest but I was stuck in a meeting discussing sheet resistance variation at the wafer edge and missed it closing although the final hammer was likely greater than my comfort zone. 

11 minutes ago, Chicago Boy said:

on the AS 3 above.  Is that a stronger price than's been seen as of late ?  If yes, why do you think ?  Movie effect ?? 

Though I think most gold enthusiasts would argue movie hype doesn't effect a lot of gold books, I certainly could see an advisor drawing the connection to an investor that the JSA is the 'original' JLA so hence , the teams 'true' first appearance. 

I think it is the strongest price for that one in recent years. 

11 minutes ago, sagii said:

Though I think most gold enthusiasts would argue movie hype doesn't effect a lot of gold books, I certainly could see an advisor drawing the connection to an investor that the JSA is the 'original' JLA so hence , the teams 'true' first appearance. 

I think it is the strongest price for that one in recent years. 

If that is the case I'm curious to see if their is an affect on AA 16 and Flash 1 after the movie comes out myself.......

Just now, Chicago Boy said:

If that is the case I'm curious to see if their is an affect on AA 16 and Flash 1 after the movie comes out myself.......

I feel AA 16 has never lost any of its allure. It's been a trophy book for as long as I can remember. Flash Comics 1 has been picking up interest again lately.  Flash TV show ( which features a Jay Garrick Flash character) and the upcoming JL movie don't hurt things.