• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official Michael Turner appreciation thread!

6 posts in this topic

I'm as big of a Michael Turner fan as I have ever been and I have a MASSIVE Turner collection, but I just cannot continue supporting Aspen given everything that has gone down the last 4-5 years. Its such a shame as Turner's legacy deserved better. I will continue to collect older Turner stuff, but anything created by Aspen post 2014 is a no go for me. Thier a morally bankrupt company and I just cant support thier actions no matter how much I love Turner's artwork. I keep hoping Top Cow will go into thier archives and start producing some really high quality lithographs for a lot of Turner's Top Cow work. Thier really my only hope at buying anything new dealing with Michael Turner. 

As for his work, there are so many Turner pieces that I absolutely love that its almost impossible for me to narrow them all down to even a top 10 list. His work had such a sense of kinetic energy. 3 of my personal favorites are his Spider Woman piece, his Ms. Marvel piece, and his Batman Superman #4 German variant but I could easily list another 40-50 covers that I absolutely love. 

697c559957cf18b380f217267ea24d86.jpg

2eb7bcd9c96be489143fe4c35830d15e--ms-marvel-captain-marvel.jpg

SuperManBatman4GermanVariant.jpg

Edited by OrangeCrush