• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Image Comics Blind Box
1 1

186 posts in this topic

Have any of you retailers had confirmation if you are receiving any of these? I placed a couple orders around the Web and all stores have told me I wouldn't be getting my order due to allocations.

Bummer!

I think this is going to be a huge product with less than 2000 total pieces being made.

I ordered 2 boxes, and got this on my invoice's Initial Order Adjustment section:

2-     MAR170900 J         03          IMAGE COMICS 25TH ANNIVERSARY BLIND BOX (NET)                125.0000

So, both cancelled for me :(

58 minutes ago, jjeanius said:

I bet Midtown received their full order. ;)

Dcbs cancelled on me, so far midtown is still up in the air but i wont be surprised if i get that email at any moment. 

This fell through at 2 locations I checked with.

If Midtown Comics get theirs, I'm sure there'll be a long line on day of release... I just want one, man... one!

:cry: 

P.S. - I'm sure there'll be a lot of them up on eBay tho for triple or quadruple the retail price. 

Edited by ebtorres

What are in these ones? This is for the 25th anniversary right? Don't they do these with the skybound titles once in awhile also? I remember seeing some of those on ebay but they depending on the series the prices vary.

While looking at my Comixology pulls for this week, I saw that i've ordered a Blind Box thru my awesome LCS; no mention of cancellations on their end... if  the box happens to come in next week, will take pics & share...

I preordered from TFAW early and my order has just disappeared from the list and I never received any notification.

*I contacted TFAW and we resolved the issue.

Edited by Stormsurge
fix