• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's JULY pre-sale thread w/SDCC exclusives, Dini, Timm, Gotham City Sirens, Jim Lee, Stan, etc.
7 7

284 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Batman #24 SDCC exclusive, silver foil variant  s/s King & Finch- $155

Limiting 10 spots.  Price is all inclusive of creator signature fees, grading, any pressing, etc.

wBM_Cv24_ds.jpg?width=390

:takeit: 2 copies please

I'm very excited about this next one----I pretty much count Matt Wagner's MAGE: The Hero Discovered amongst the top echelon of some of the best comic book series out there in the last 40 years.  I was fortunate enough to discover this title in 1986 just as it was wrapping up, and just binged the whole series.

Over the years I've had the pleasure of getting to know Matt from over 30 years of conventions (ouch) and consider him a friend and one of the top talents out there today.

Three decades after Hero Discovered----more than 15 years after Hero Denied----Matt is bringing his Mage trilogy to a close.

MAGE: The Hero Denied #0 s/s Matt Wagner - $125  (if we're lucky, I can probably get Matt to do a remark on these---great white canvas!)

Lmt. qty, fifteen (15) spots to start

?format=750w

Mage-ECCC-Slide-0-page-001-600x338.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

In the same vein as the Bill Sienkiewicz book, while not a signature series, this is a very cool Alex Ross SDCC Exclusive HC that's signed and numbered, 

Alex Ross 2017 SDCC Sketchbook Hardcover - S&N'd Edition
Alex Ross 2017 SDCC Signed and Numbered Exclusive Sketchbook, hard cover is a collection of pencil studies, cover roughs, character designs, and sketches from Alex Ross. Filled with color and black and white sketches with handwritten notes by the artist himself, plus a gatefold fold-out. Featuring an all-new cover by Alex Ross of Uncle Sam, each copy signed in a Uncle Sam tip-in sheet, limited edition.  

- $110 covers all costs including shipping anywhere U.S.  

Please keep in mind, these will not be shipping out directly from SDCC, I have to ship them home from the show, and then pkg. individually. 

Uncle-Sam-2017.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

2 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

I'm very excited about this next one----I pretty much count Matt Wagner's MAGE: The Hero Discovered amongst the top echelon of some of the best comic book series out there in the last 40 years.  I was fortunate enough to discover this title in 1986 just as it was wrapping up, and just binged the whole series.

Over the years I've had the pleasure of getting to know Matt from over 30 years of conventions (ouch) and consider him a friend and one of the top talents out there today.

Three decades after Hero Discovered----more than 15 years after Hero Denied----Matt is bringing his Mage trilogy to a close.

MAGE: The Hero Denied #0 s/s Matt Wagner - $125  (if we're lucky, I can probably get Matt to do a remark on these---great white canvas!)

?format=750w

I've got to have one of these....

:takeit:

8 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

?format=750w

Spoiler

I need one of these Rich - Wagner is the definition of legend in this business.  One of my few regrets is selling my originals and moving to HCs for the first two Mage volumes.  Brilliant stuff!

9 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

?format=750w

:takeit: (1)

10 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

?format=750w

:takeit:x1, thanks!

2 hours ago, roach04 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I need one of these Rich - Wagner is the definition of legend in this business.  One of my few regrets is selling my originals and moving to HCs for the first two Mage volumes.  Brilliant stuff!

Roach----I'm actually selling my xtra MAGE Hero discovered signature series slabs ----give me a PM

11 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

?format=750w

I can't say no to this one! :takeit:

Justice League America #10 SDCC Silver foil  s/s creative team----this could be Steve Orlando, maybe the artist, maybe both or just one.  Don't know. - $155

RAW - $55

Blue Universal 9.8 - $125

Fifteen (15) spots to start 

justiceleagueSDCC.jpg