• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's JULY pre-sale thread w/SDCC exclusives, Dini, Timm, Gotham City Sirens, Jim Lee, Stan, etc.
7 7

284 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Wonder Woman #26 SDCC Silver foil  s/s creative team----this could be Greg Rucka, maybe artist Liam Sharp, maybe both or just one.  Don't know. - $155

RAW - $55

Blue Universal 9.8 - $125

Fifteen (15) spots to start 

wonderwomanSDCC.jpg

I take one Blue Universal 9.8 - $125

Thanks

18 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Wonder Woman #26 SDCC Silver foil  s/s creative team----this could be Greg Rucka, maybe artist Liam Sharp, maybe both or just one.  Don't know. - $155

RAW - $55

wonderwomanSDCC.jpg

I will take one yellow label if available.

On 6/28/2017 at 4:12 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Batman #27 SDCC Exclusive, silver foil variant s/s King & Finch - $155

Limiting 10 spots.  Price is all inclusive of creator signature fees, grading, pressing, etc.

wBM_Cv27_foil_Con_Var3.jpg?width=390

Is it possible to get a raw copy?

On 6/30/2017 at 8:59 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Harley Quinn #24 SDCC Silver foil variant s/s Conner & Palmiotti - $145

Ten (10) spots to start 

RAW - $45

Blue Universal 9.8 - $95

harley27SDCC.jpg

On 6/28/2017 at 5:12 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Batman #27 SDCC Exclusive, silver foil variant s/s King & Finch - $155

Limiting 10 spots.  Price is all inclusive of creator signature fees, grading, pressing, etc.

wBM_Cv27_foil_Con_Var3.jpg?width=390

Can I get a signed copy of each of these? And an extra raw copy of the Harley?

Thanks

Adding the following here----again, not neccessarily a "signature series" but this jumped out at me because as a Sienkiewicz fan, I know that I want one of these.

When I was a teenager and Bill's run on New Mutants was just getting started, it really changed the way I looked at what comic artists could do with sequential story telling.  Forget about the fact that his early run on that title go for real money----the books themselves are amazing.  The stories are solid, the art is killer---my favorite will always be his first arc, "Demon Bear." 

Bill Sienkiewicz New Mutants Limited S&N Portfolio  - $155

Bill Sienkiewicz 2017 New Mutants Portfolio, contains five limited edition 11x17" fine art prints,

all packaged in an exclusive sleeve. Individually signed and numbered, ready to be framed and hung on your wall, limited, comes with an official COA.  Price includes the shipping costs anywhere USA

I know these are limited, I don't know HOW limited yet, but his stuff sells quick and I wouldn't be surprised if these are gone shortly after Preview Night.

Bill%20Sienkiewicz%20Demon%20Bear%202017

Edited by Rich_Henn

3 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Adding the following here----again, not neccessarily a "signature series" but this jumped out at me because as a Sienkiewicz fan, I know that I want one of these.

When I was a teenager and Bill's run on New Mutants was just getting started, it really changed the way I looked at what comic artists could do with sequential story telling.  Forget about the fact that his early run on that title go for real money----the books themselves are amazing.  The stories are solid, the art is killer---my favorite will always be his first arc, "Demon Bear." 

Bill Sienkiewicz New Mutants Limited S&N Portfolio  - $155

Bill Sienkiewicz 2017 New Mutants Portfolio, contains five limited edition 11x17" fine art prints,

all packaged in an exclusive sleeve. Individually signed and numbered, ready to be framed and hung on your wall, limited, comes with an official COA.  Price includes the shipping costs anywhere USA

I know these are limited, I don't know HOW limited yet, but his stuff sells quick and I wouldn't be surprised if these are gone shortly after Preview Night.

Bill%20Sienkiewicz%20Demon%20Bear%202017

:takeit:

On 6/30/2017 at 6:03 PM, Rich_Henn said:

RAW - $55

wonderwomanSDCC.jpg

:takeit:yellow label please!

Another SDCC Exclusive , from DIAMOND SELECT TOYS

DC Premier Collection Batman The Animated Series Poison Ivy Gem Edition Statue

Who stole the emeralds? Poison Ivy! The green goddess of Gotham City is back, and this time she’s wearing her classic costume, and accenting it with real green gemstones! This exclusive variant of the 12-inch statue features an all-new paint scheme, and her earrings are made of actual emeralds, as are the eyes on her jack-o’-lantern! Extremely limited, this statue comes packaged in a full-color, hand-numbered box with a certificate of authenticity. Masterfully sculpted by the legendary Clayburn Moore.  These will be extremely limited.

I'm getting one of these for myself and another for a buddy back home, and then getting Bruce Timm to sign the base. - $300 includes shipping anywhere U.S.A.
I can fill five (5) orders to start, possibly more.

1) mbatko_8
2) MultiSigMike
3) ss5rmp
4) Robert_L
PoisonIvySDCC_statue2Sm.jpg?width=398

Edited by Rich_Henn

13 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Who stole the emeralds? Poison Ivy! The green goddess of Gotham City is back, and this time she’s wearing her classic costume, and accenting it with real green gemstones! This exclusive variant of the 12-inch statue features an all-new paint scheme, and her earrings are made of actual emeralds, as are the eyes on her jack-o’-lantern! Extremely limited, this statue comes packaged in a full-color, hand-numbered box with a certificate of authenticity. Masterfully sculpted by the legendary Clayburn Moore.  These will be extremely limited.

I'm getting one of these for myself and another for a buddy back home, and then getting Bruce Timm to sign the base. - $300 includes shipping anywhere U.S.A.

51 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

:takeit: but can I please request that Timm signs the underside of the base?

2 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Vacation day 1.

On the beach in Cape May.

Let's play a game.

Guess what I'm drinking, win a free SDCC Exclusive.

1st right answer wins.

Game concludes after ten wrong guesses or one correct one ?

IMG_20170702_122522255.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

8 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Vacation day 1.

On the beach in Cape May.

Let's play a game.

Guess what I'm drinking, win a free SDCC Exclusive.

1st right answer wins.

Game concludes after ten wrong guesses or one correct one ?

IMG_20170702_122522255.jpg

Beer?