• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OO ACGs

6 posts in this topic

Hi all - my dad gave these and others bly 12 years ago and many of the books in the collection have been sold right here on the boards.  There are another 50-60 books that I'm looking to move and I'd like an opinion on grades before posting them.  Better than 30 ACGs so I'll post 2 of those books here just to get a feel for things.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Dan

Adventures into the Unknown #14 and Out of the Night #3.

Scan 241.jpeg

Scan 242.jpeg

Scan 232.jpeg

Scan 233.jpeg

Edited by dannyboy

2 hours ago, dannyboy said:

Um...so I don't need an exact CGC grade...any opinions welcome.  The books seem higher grade...just looking for opinions.  Don't be shy now.

I'm coming in Fine/Very Fine here in the 7.0 to 7.5 range.   Towards the 7.5 on the Out of the Night.

In my uneducated opinion, i would say the first is about a 6.5 and the second a 7.5, but I am not an experienced  grader. the spine on the first book looks like it has a small tear on the back cover that may extend to the middle of the cave creatures arm on the front? Like I said, I am no expert.