• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mark Bagley at Montreal Con or NTX Comic Book Show CGC Witness
2 2

8 posts in this topic

I have a couple ASM 361's that I would like to get Bagley to sign. He will be at Montreal weekend of July 7/8 and then the following weekend in Irving, TX at NTX comic show. Any facilitators attending? Haven't seen any posts or schedules posted, but just curious. Thanks.

On 6/28/2017 at 10:42 PM, kevhtx said:

I have a couple ASM 361's that I would like to get Bagley to sign. He will be at Montreal weekend of July 7/8 and then the following weekend in Irving, TX at NTX comic show. Any facilitators attending? Haven't seen any posts or schedules posted, but just curious. Thanks.

I'll be in Dallas next weekend. I can help

1 hour ago, Dork Buzz said:

I'll be in Dallas next weekend. I can help

Thanks. I think Im gonna hold off since Ill be out of town. I have so many books going to SDCC its probably for the best. Ill grab him on his next appearance. Im headed to Vegas so maybe Ill win some comic spending money. ;) 

Just now, ss5rmp said:

lol why ask then? Just curious

I asked on June 28. No one seemed to be facilitating. Crickets. I should have come in here and closed the thread or replied, just forgot. My bad.

33 minutes ago, kevhtx said:

I asked on June 28. No one seemed to be facilitating. Crickets. I should have come in here and closed the thread or replied, just forgot. My bad.

all good. I didnt see the date and thought I would play that board jerk role. just giving you spoon . haha

Edited by ss5rmp

Just now, ss5rmp said:

all good. I didnt see the date and thought I would play that board jerk role. just giving you spoon . haha

Haha no worries. In these sig forums, because of the activity and pinned threads, mine probably looked new. ;)