• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jeph Loeb Sigs

8 posts in this topic

Given his involvement in Marvel TV, I suspect he'll be at SDCC again this year.  I'm curious if people here have any experience in recent years getting his signature.  Given he's not writing comics, I don't expect he'll have a booth or be doing a signing other than with TV stuff.  I'd like to have some of his older comic work signed by him, but I don't have any experience with the panels/sig ops he might be doing these days.

Any tips or helpful info that might be relevant for SDCC this year?

4 hours ago, Thawk said:

Given his involvement in Marvel TV, I suspect he'll be at SDCC again this year.  I'm curious if people here have any experience in recent years getting his signature.  Given he's not writing comics, I don't expect he'll have a booth or be doing a signing other than with TV stuff.  I'd like to have some of his older comic work signed by him, but I don't have any experience with the panels/sig ops he might be doing these days.

Any tips or helpful info that might be relevant for SDCC this year?

Jeph really only signed privately these days or at Marvel TV events. That said at the TV signings he doesnt sign non marvel books. 

In order to set anything up with him I would need at least 50 books before I text him. 

Just now, dscott said:

Jeph really only signed privately these days or at Marvel TV events. That said at the TV signings he doesnt sign non marvel books. 

In order to set anything up with him I would need at least 50 books before I text him. 

Rats - that's good to know.  So even if I manage to get through a Marvel TV line - I can't get a Supergirl book signed anyway :(