• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Evel Knievel!

22 posts in this topic

I look for stuff like this every single day and have never seen one of these before.

Now that I know there's a case card/back card/header for this book - I wonder if there's also a printed case/shipper, similar to the Star Wars and other Treasuries that had printed interiors. Anybody have any idea?

On July 9, 2017 at 1:46 PM, Chaykin Stevens said:

Is it known who wrote and drew this comic?  GCD ascribes the cover to John Romita and Joe Sinnott, but gives no credits for the interior.

There's no attribution inside the book that I can see, and I don't recognize the art. I can recognize that it is pretty bad lol but I still love it, because...

On July 7, 2017 at 9:58 PM, divad said:

Evel was sooooooooooo cooooooooool!(thumbsu

11 minutes ago, Comic Closet said:

Nice. Boy that brings back some memories for a kid born in 1970. 

:cloud9:

I was born in 68.

I watched the TV jump specials across the street at my friends house because my family didn't have a TV.

Half the neighborhood was there.

Epic.

Hmmm, doesn't look like Ross to me.  Of course I have seen Ross Andru art that didn't look like his work either.

I tried a few places to find credits, to no avail.

Edited by Spider-Variant
Typo correction.